2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How does that work. Is it only when on reverse mode?
I can turn my 4 cameras on at any time in the f150 and the 5th one on when towing my camper. Front one is set to go off at 15mph and when slowing down below 15mph it kicks on. When I hit my right turn signal it kicks on, same with the left. Can then turn any of them on at any time. I installed a front camera in my wife’s GC bc she has a hard time gauging distance in the front with that hood. Theyre nice for the larger trucks for sure and comes in handy for the wife and one trails when you cant see whats over the hill.
Sponsored

OP
OP

aabsalon

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After reading the posts, would it be better to buy a Badlands-Sasquatch with no added options or just buy the Base-Sasquatch with no added options?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After reading the posts, would it be better to buy a Badlands-Sasquatch with no added options or just buy the Base-Sasquatch with no added options?
That depends on you. I want front stabilizer bar disconnect and hose out flooring, so that means Badlands regardless.

Factory steel bumpers, sliders, and skids come with Badlands too and we’ll have to see how good they are and whether they are worth it, but at least you would have them out of the box, and they are also essential for me.

OP
OP

aabsalon

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That depends on you. I want front stabilizer bar disconnect and hose out flooring, so that means Badlands regardless.

Factory steel bumpers, sliders, and skids come with Badlands too and we’ll have to see how good they are and whether they are worth it, but at least you would have them out of the box, and they are also essential for me.
I think a Badlands-Sasquatch with no additional options will be for me.

OP
OP

aabsalon

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the average time people keep their cars is about six years, which is not much longer than the average auto loan. The average age of vehicles on the road is about 11 years. The reason people don't keep their cars longer, is reliability. Vehicles, frankly start falling apart so we get a new one. If car companies would be as reliable as Toyota and Honda, people would keep them longer. The reason Toyota hasn't changed it's vehicles is simply, "If it works, why change it" philosophy. In addition, not everyone wants all the bells and whistles, as that just invites more problems, which cost money. Money most people don't have.

Sponsored

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to resurrect this old thread, but I think I’m on the fence for getting any package (mid included) on my BL (manual, non-sas).

we have a 2019 CRV at home and when I go on long road trip, I always turn off the heated seats (hate them), never use lane assist as it’s a pain more often than not, and the adaptive cruise drives me nuts. Couple that with the fact that I want to get a winch and that would mess with the front camera for the lane assist, I’m going to most likely skip those bells and whistles.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can someone answer this question- how hard will it be to add an after market step to the badlands ?

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sas Badlands, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like all the cool tech features. Had them on my Raptor for 7 years (and it was used!) and zero problems. I'd probably just get a base Sasquatch if I was going no tech.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BL with Sas/MIC/Lux for me.

I am just going to go all the way. I want something w/ all the toys that I can also off-road with.
Sponsored