• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Colorado WTB: Front steel bash plate

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Purchased a MOD bumper off another member but need to track down a front steel skid plate in order to install correctly. Based in Boulder, CO but willing to travel a bit or pay shipping
Sponsored

BattleBornBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Purchased a MOD bumper off another member but need to track down a front steel skid plate in order to install correctly. Based in Boulder, CO but willing to travel a bit or pay shipping
Is this an immediate kind of thing? I might be willing to part ways with mine in the near future.

OP
OP
campbebc

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is this an immediate kind of thing? I might be willing to part ways with mine in the near future.
Not a dire need, no. MOD Bumper is just sitting in my garage until I can track down a front plate or I just pull the trigger on the full plate set

BattleBornBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a dire need, no. MOD Bumper is just sitting in my garage until I can track down a front plate or I just pull the trigger on the full plate set
Gotcha. Hopefully I know what I'm going to do by the end of January.

OP
OP
campbebc

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ended up buying a full plate set with my Ford Points

Sponsored

CMad919

Base
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ended up buying a full plate set with my Ford Points
how many ford points was that? I tracked down a Modular take off and need at least the front plate as well. I have 49,000 points. Although I’m not quite sure how to use them lol.

OP
OP
campbebc

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
how many ford points was that? I tracked down a Modular take off and need at least the front plate as well. I have 49,000 points. Although I’m not quite sure how to use them lol.
Too many. I used all 62k that I had and then it was another $300+. Bought through my local dealer here but they’re still back ordered with no restock date so I’m still waiting

CMad919

Base
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Too many. I used all 62k that I had and then it was another $300+. Bought through my local dealer here but they’re still back ordered with no restock date so I’m still waiting
bummer. I’ve found some online but they are all $600-$720. Hope I can find just the front from on of these fine folks! Good luck!

OP
OP
campbebc

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
bummer. I’ve found some online but they are all $600-$720. Hope I can find just the front from on of these fine folks! Good luck!
I believe you can buy just the front one from Ruxer Ford, you’d want to call them to figure out the right part number for your Bronco. Shipping one be cheap but might not be a deal breaker for just the front