• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB / ISO - Rough Country high winch mount kit

Naters317

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Was about to order from RC but they are waiting for restock so I thought I'd see if anyone had one they received but decided not to use it. With or without lightbar is fine but I don't need a winch. Located in northeast WI but willing to travel a few hours to meet or pick up.
Sponsored

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t have one to sell, but it might not take long to get one from RC. I ordered Sept 1 from polyperformance (used code poly10 for discount). They emailed me pretty quickly saying RC’s estimated ship date was Sept 10. It shipped direct from RC on the 2nd and arrived the 6th

Last edited:
OP
OP
Naters317

Naters317

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t have one to sell, but it might not take long to get one from RC. I ordered Sept 1 from polyperformance (used code poly10 for discount). They emailed me pretty quickly saying RC’s estimated ship date was Sept 10. It shipped direct from RC on the 2nd and arrived the 6th.

side note: got it mounted with an Apex this weekend and just need to figure out what I’m going to do with the control box and wiring
Thanks for the heads up, I was actually going to call poly tomorrow to see what the estimated wait would be from them. I thought I was set on getting the Apex but now looking at a Smittybilt for a cleaner looking setup and smaller control box. I plan on mounting controller to the fuse box cover, not sure if the Apex controller would fit but it's worth a shot.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

[…] but now looking at a Smittybilt for a cleaner looking setup and smaller control box. I plan on mounting controller to the fuse box cover, not sure if the Apex controller would fit but it's worth a shot.
Yeah the painted black smitty looks great. I don’t think the apex control box will fit over the fuse box in stock form, but the guts don’t need that much room. another forum member printed their own box. I’m thinking about moving the solenoid and other guts into a smaller project box to attach to fuse box
Sponsored