• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Pennsylvania WTB Oem subwoofer speaker

pizzy

Base
First Name
larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a base bronco that came with out the functioning subwoofer. Does anyone have the subwoofer speaker that they removed when upgrading? im intereted in buying one to try and get the original sytem working the way it was supposed to. Alternatively does anyone know the part number of that speaker? maybe i can buy it new
Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You'll need to buy a functioning amp too. They're about $75 on eBay.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/3550614486...-b32f-d661d2115c05|iid:1|vlpname:vlp_homepage

For the speaker, the Kicker is a popular choice:
https://www.crutchfield.com/p_20648CT674/Kicker-48CWRT674.html?omnews=18446213

After you've installed the amp and speaker, you need to turn them on using a laptop with the Forscan programming.

There are a bunch of threads on upgrading the 2023 'sub-delete' package, here's a good one:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-mandatory-and-functional-amps-removed.61106/

OP
OP
pizzy

pizzy

Base
First Name
larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the info..Yes im aware of whats needed for the complete restore .. I did just as you said i already ordered the amp from ebay and have used forscan for several changes to the bronco already, so im pretty sure with whats needed there. I really just wanted to see how it sounds with the factory speakers exactly as the engineers meant it to be. My days of big subs and component speaker sets are over and i just wanted to add a little more thump to the bronco
Sponsored