• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Wisconsin WTB - Rear Bumper End Caps (Sasquatch)

Visitor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Midwest
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm looking to pick up a set of rear bumper caps for a Sasquatch. Picture below. My dealer has these for about $41/side, but I'm hoping someone has a set they can spare.

Left Bumper Piece: M2DZ17F774DB (Link)
Right Bumper Piece: M2DZ17F774DA (Link)

Located near Milwaukee, but frequently in Chicago, Madison, and Appleton areas. Pickup would be preferred, but open to shipping.

Thanks

Plastic piece.jpg
Sponsored

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you ever get these? I need a pair, too. The bumper end caps, that is... 🤪

NateETX

Outer Banks
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still looking? I have some

Alfa

Wildtrak
First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I bought some from Ruxer Ford. About $60 shipped for the pair. @flip hooked me up.

Sponsored

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought some from Ruxer Ford. About $60 shipped for the pair. @flip hooked me up.
That's cool. Did it come with the clips that are needed for installation?

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reused the white clips that were holding the straight end caps.
Thanks! Did you have to remove the bumper? It seems pretty tight in there. What other hardware is involved? I appreciate your feedback!

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I need some! I’m located in East Texas so would need to ship is my guess!
Im in Shreveport, LA. Ill have a set whenever I get off my ass and swap them to the non sas parts. I had to replace my rear bumper awhile back and found a take off.

Alfa

Wildtrak
First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks! Did you have to remove the bumper? It seems pretty tight in there. What other hardware is involved? I appreciate your feedback!
Yes, I did it with the. bumper off. I can't imagine trying to do it with it on.

Sponsored

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I did it with the. bumper off. I can't imagine trying to do it with it on.
Amen! Thanks, I thought it was just me. I couldn't imagine trying to work in there with my big mits! LOL

Do I have to (or should I?) go through @flip to obtain my bumper end caps? MUCH appreciated, sir!

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Amen! Thanks, I thought it was just me. I couldn't imagine trying to work in there with my big mits! LOL

Do I have to (or should I?) go through @flip to obtain my bumper end caps? MUCH appreciated, sir!
If you do, get an account set up on www.ruxerparts.com and let me know what email you used. I'll add you to the discount group. Either way the part numbers are M2DZ-17F774-DC and M2DZ-17F774-DD.

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you do, get an account set up on www.ruxerparts.com and let me know what email you used. I'll add you to the discount group. Either way the part numbers are M2DZ-17F774-DC and M2DZ-17F774-DD.
You rock! Thank you very much. I will do that tonight after work. I appreciate your help.

BuctedUp

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
this part number appears to be the internal cover “cap” does anyone know the part number or name to the entire exterior piece? The plastic piece attached at the ends of each steal bumper?

A29DC524-68A5-416F-AB66-34BD79740520.jpeg

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
this part number appears to be the internal cover “cap” does anyone know the part number or name to the entire exterior piece? The plastic piece attached at the ends of each steal bumper?

Ford Bronco WTB - Rear Bumper End Caps (Sasquatch) A29DC524-68A5-416F-AB66-34BD79740520
I believe the diagram is inaccurate. The parts you are looking for are shown below, fresh from the packaging, with the part numbers intact.

I got them from Ruxer Parts. They were reasonably priced, packaged well, and shipped promptly.

Ford Bronco WTB - Rear Bumper End Caps (Sasquatch) M2DZ-17F774-DC Driver 1

Ford Bronco WTB - Rear Bumper End Caps (Sasquatch) M2DZ-17F774-DC Driver 2

Ford Bronco WTB - Rear Bumper End Caps (Sasquatch) M2DZ-17F774-DD Passenger 1

Ford Bronco WTB - Rear Bumper End Caps (Sasquatch) M2DZ-17F774-DD Passenger 2
Sponsored