• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Wisconsin WTB - Rear Bumper End Caps (Sasquatch)

BuctedUp

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Awesome! Thanks for the follow up.
Sponsored

OnyxBronc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you do, get an account set up on www.ruxerparts.com and let me know what email you used. I'll add you to the discount group. Either way the part numbers are M2DZ-17F774-DC and M2DZ-17F774-DD.
@flip - would you happen to know the analogous part number but for a NON-Sas using the steel rear bumper please? I have the SAS ones and would like the non-SAS ones please.

Thanks!

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure the right is M2DZ-17F774-CC, left M2DZ-17F774-CD.

OnyxBronc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Pretty sure the right is M2DZ-17F774-CC, left M2DZ-17F774-CD.
Thank you so much! You wouldn't happen to know the part number for the white clips that attach, would you? Knowing my luck when trying to remove and attach the new one, I would invariably break a clip.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you so much! You wouldn't happen to know the part number for the white clips that attach, would you? Knowing my luck when trying to remove and attach the new one, I would invariably break a clip.

Thanks and have a great weekend!
W718905-S300
Ford Bronco WTB - Rear Bumper End Caps (Sasquatch) 1688147339473

Sponsored

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@flip: You da man! But I think those are the same part numbers that were on my Sasquatch-equipped Bronco parts. Do they share common numbers but are distinguished from one another in another way?

I’m very happy with the end caps I got. Thinking about getting four of those clips for myself, just in case. 😉

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

OnyxBronc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@flip: You da man! But I think those are the same part numbers that were on my Sasquatch-equipped Bronco parts. Do they share common numbers but are distinguished from one another in another way?

I’m very happy with the end caps I got. Thinking about getting four of those clips for myself, just in case. 😉

The last 2 letters are different ---- CC/CD vs DC/DD. Subtle diff - wish they made it more obvious.

Sponsored

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am about to order some of these as I am doing the swap my self. Did you end up with the part number m2dz 17f774 DD and m2dz 17f774 DC? Also, did you set up the account for flip to do his thing? I got a raptor takeoff and its got the non-flare end caps.

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am about to order some of these as I am doing the swap my self. Did you end up with the part number m2dz 17f774 DD and m2dz 17f774 DC? Also, did you set up the account for flip to do his thing? I got a raptor takeoff and its got the non-flare end caps.
These are the items I purchased. I did set up an account with Flip. My end caps are for the stock Sasquatch fender flares. (The wider flares) I'm not sure what the "Raptor takeoffs" are.

Please see below:

Ford Bronco WTB - Rear Bumper End Caps (Sasquatch) IMG_1359

Ford Bronco WTB - Rear Bumper End Caps (Sasquatch) IMG_1361

Ford Bronco WTB - Rear Bumper End Caps (Sasquatch) IMG_1362

Ford Bronco WTB - Rear Bumper End Caps (Sasquatch) IMG_1365

OP
OP
Visitor

Visitor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Midwest
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I did it with the. bumper off. I can't imagine trying to do it with it on.
Any guidance for how to remove the end caps? Or is it pretty self-explanatory once you get the bumper off?

Medic2586

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
HEY FLIP. I just set up an acct with ruxer...

my email is : [email protected]

If you could, add me to the discount list and thanks for being there!

Alfa

Wildtrak
First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any guidance for how to remove the end caps? Or is it pretty self-explanatory once you get the bumper off?
It has been a while since I did it, but it was pretty straight forward.

I still haven't installed the rear bumper yet as I might just order the hitch parts and put those in at the same time.
Sponsored