• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Wisconsin WTB - Rear Bumper End Caps (Sasquatch)

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It has been a while since I did it, but it was pretty straight forward.

I still haven't installed the rear bumper yet as I might just order the hitch parts and put those in at the same time.
My plan exactly. I'll be removing my mudflaps and installing my trailer hitch at the same time, which means I'll be dropping and reinstalling the rear tow hooks as well as replacing the rear bumper extensions. Once and done.
Sponsored

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, I wish someone told me that the plastic top cap that runs the width of the rear bumper has clips that go down through the bumper end caps. It was murder removing the old end caps since they were sandwiched between the metal lower portion and the plastic upper portion. I mangled the clips pretty badly in the process, but when everything was done, you can't see they were damaged. Still. WTF?

Baja Blue Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO, 2016 f150, 2004 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
HAS ANYONE FOUND A RELIABLE SOURCE FOR THESE YET?
I don't want the cheap little flat piece they are selling with the same part number, looking for the "end cap"........any help?

Plastic piece.jpg

IMG_1365.jpeg

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
HAS ANYONE FOUND A RELIABLE SOURCE FOR THESE YET?
I don't want the cheap little flat piece they are selling with the same part number, looking for the "end cap"........any help?

Ford Bronco WTB - Rear Bumper End Caps (Sasquatch) IMG_1365

Ford Bronco WTB - Rear Bumper End Caps (Sasquatch) IMG_1365
The parts source can be found in the earlier pages of this thread. ;)

Baja Blue Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO, 2016 f150, 2004 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
can anybody get on the discount list? where are these being purchased from, what dealer?
I need a set, both sides :)
thanks in advance
Joe
I'm looking to pick up a set of rear bumper caps for a Sasquatch. Picture below. My dealer has these for about $41/side, but I'm hoping someone has a set they can spare.

Left Bumper Piece: M2DZ17F774DB (Link)
Right Bumper Piece: M2DZ17F774DA (Link)

Located near Milwaukee, but frequently in Chicago, Madison, and Appleton areas. Pickup would be preferred, but open to shipping.

Thanks

Plastic piece.jpg

Sponsored

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
:unsure:

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The link only has the cheap bolt on plastic flap....still looking...
Looking into this for you. I'll let you know what I find. I can understand why you're frustrated; the links suggest something other than what I found earlier!

OP
OP
Visitor

Visitor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Midwest
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
can anybody get on the discount list? where are these being purchased from, what dealer?
I need a set, both sides :)
thanks in advance
Joe

M2DZ-17F774-DC
M2DZ-17F774-DD

These are the parts you need for a steel bumper with Sasquatch, they are about $28 from the dealer. Don't trust the picture on the page, these are the full cap. I bought both of them and got the correct part (and ended up selling them here in fall). Check out the photos below.

Ford Bronco WTB - Rear Bumper End Caps (Sasquatch) 12 - HqjtdBa
Ford Bronco WTB - Rear Bumper End Caps (Sasquatch) 17 - CnOle1U - Copy

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
M2DZ-17F774-DC
M2DZ-17F774-DD

These are the parts you need for a steel bumper with Sasquatch, they are about $28 from the dealer. Don't trust the picture on the page, these are the full cap. I bought both of them and got the correct part (and ended up selling them here in fall). Check out the photos below.

Yes! I encountered the very same thing. Sometimes they post completely vague or inaccurate diagrams. I wish they wouldn’t. Some dealers post “Image Not Available” when they don’t have a visual representation of any kind. As Yoda would say, “To OP you listen.” The shipping often costs as much as the part(s) themselves. You will need about 10-12 retainer clips when installing. Also, it’s easier to perform the installation with the bumper off the Bronco. You’ll have to pass plastic tabs on the top cap of the rear bumper through openings on the bumper extensions. I didn’t take my time and remove the top cap when installing, so I ended up mangling the tabs a little and breaking one of the retainer loops off. Not thrilled with that, but you can’t see it from the outside. The retainer clips are available under part number W718905-S300. Good luck with your installation.
Sponsored