• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Michigan WTS: NEW Ford OEM On Vehicle Storage Bags - Front Row Top Panels & 2 Doors - $300

jar1229

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Base 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi guys, please don't kill me for this. I am selling my buddy's BRAND NEW Ford OEM On Vehicle Storage Bags - Front Row Top Panels & 2 Doors. For better or worse when he finally had a delivery date on his Bronco and realized he didn't order he purchased these locally for $450. PRICE REDUCED TO $300.00. I know, I know cost is $350 with build though cost after build from dealer is around $650. They DO NOT included the straps/harness unfortunately. He was just excited to get and THOUGHT he needed, turns out he don't :( . Just trying to help him out and get some money back. Local pick-up preferred though would ship (buyer pays actually shipping cost). These are for the 2 Door Bronco, not the 4 Door. Thank you again guys and please see photos attached. I took the photos last night, everything pictured is everything you would receive. I am located in Metro Detroit Area. Please message, PM or even Text/Call (248) 289-0001. Please let me know if I missed something.

Ford Bronco WTS: NEW Ford OEM On Vehicle Storage Bags - Front Row Top Panels & 2 Doors - $300 IMG_3931
Ford Bronco WTS: NEW Ford OEM On Vehicle Storage Bags - Front Row Top Panels & 2 Doors - $300 IMG_3933
Ford Bronco WTS: NEW Ford OEM On Vehicle Storage Bags - Front Row Top Panels & 2 Doors - $300 IMG_3935
Ford Bronco WTS: NEW Ford OEM On Vehicle Storage Bags - Front Row Top Panels & 2 Doors - $300 IMG_3937
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
jar1229

jar1229

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Happy Monday everyone! Have a great week!

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hate to tell you this but I think your friend got taken advantage of. Those seem like garage storage bags not on-vehicle storage. There would be a harness and I believe only the 4 door can have OVS because the door can't fit in the back of the 2 door.

I hope I'm wrong about this.

OP
OP
jar1229

jar1229

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you "pimpjuice" it appears they are On Vehicle as they have hooks on the bags though my buddy bought without receiving the straps or harness kit. I have lowered the price to reflect this. So yes they are especially storage bags at a good price :)
Sponsored