• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida WTT A51 Painted Fender Flares for Non-Sas MIC Flares

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Located in Fort Walton Beach, FL and willing to drive 2 hours to make swap.
Sponsored

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got a set of them I took off my bronco

OP
OP
ChapEJF

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got a set of them I took off my bronco
Thanks for your message. I am in NW Florida and I see you are in Ft. Lauderdale, so a meet is probably beyond my ability. My plan is to keep costs down by using a trade. If I can’t find a trade then my plans are to wrap them. Again, thanks for your response.

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have SAS flares if someone wants to trade these for non-SAS, I'd love to get A51 painted flares. Don't mind taking a road trip to make it happen.

OP
OP
ChapEJF

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have SAS flares if someone wants to trade these for non-SAS, I'd love to get A51 painted flares. Don't mind taking a road trip to make it happen.
Much appreciated but my goal is to stick with the more narrow stance. I am sure that someone else online will be happy to purchase those SAS fender flares from you. If I cannot find a swap my plan is to wrap them. Many Thanks,

Sponsored

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've been looking for A51 painted flares for some time. I am sure I can get you standard flares for them. How soon before you decide to wrap?

OP
OP
ChapEJF

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've been looking for A51 painted flares for some time. I am sure I can get you standard flares for them. How soon before you decide to wrap?
Got it; I was thinking of March. I can wait if you want to come up with some. A direct swap is preferable to me. Maybe you do a swap for non-sas and then we can swap. What do you think?

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got it; I was thinking of March. I can wait if you want to come up with some. A direct swap is preferable to me. Maybe you do a swap for non-sas and then we can swap. What do you think?
That's exactly what I was thinking. Just didn't want to do the first swap and you change your mind.

OP
OP
ChapEJF

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's exactly what I was thinking. Just didn't want to do the first swap and you change your mind.
I fully understand. I will direct message you and we can work details there.
Sponsored