• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California WTT non-Sas fender flares for Sas flares with mud flaps in SoCal

adrewpower

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a set of non-Sasquatch fender flares I’d like to swap for a set of Sasquatch flares. As part of the trade, I’d also like to swap the little bump out attachment on the rear bumper that makes the extra width of the Sasquatch flares align with the bumper. Assuming that can be removed. I’ll obviously provide the same piece from my rear bumper so the non-Sas flares also align for you.

I’ll also throw in a front set of modified mud-flaps. They’ve been cut to accommodate the rails. I’ll give them up since they will no longer fit with larger flares. If you’ve done the same, let’s swap those while we’re at it.

If you’re into doing a trade, hit me up. Not interested in shipping. But will meet somewhere local in SoCal to do the swap.
The pictures show the flares are still in perfect condition. You can also see the flaps attached. The last two pictures show the bumper piece on my non-Sas Bronco compared to what that piece looks like on a Sasquatch bumper. Happy to share any other pictures if you’d like.
Cheers!

4657B782-0BC4-4DD1-A9A6-15D77841FA59.jpeg

A3B02B4F-2344-4348-98F6-4C07952BF401.jpeg

74B0FD6B-3A3E-4E68-BC84-8E54F0708918.jpeg

079ED662-D062-42D0-BF0C-59011AFBD9D1.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
adrewpower

adrewpower

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No takers? Thought there would be some interest from people who like the poke.

OP
OP
adrewpower

adrewpower

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Bronco
Your Bronco Model