• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Illinois WTT silver beadlock rings for black ones

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

WTT silver beadlock rings for black ones.
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not that you asked, but I just took mine off and had a local company powder coat them. All five only cost me $75. They look perfect. Simple mod.

OP
OP

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not that you asked, but I just took mine off and had a local company powder coat them. All five only cost me $75. They look perfect. Simple mod.
Thanks! Would you mind sharing name of the company or pm-ing it to me?

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! Would you mind sharing name of the company or pm-ing it to me?
I am in Cleveland OH, it appears you are in Illinois, guessing you want somewhere local. Just do a search for local powder coating shops.

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did the same, cost a bit more, $35 each, all 5 $175, i live in small suburb of ATL and found powder coating shop near me so surely most could do the same!!

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One thing I will add, and there has been a lot of talk about it on here. If you choose to remove the rings yourself to have them powdercoated, just take it nice and slow. Some people have had trouble with either claiming they have had cross threaded bolts that they couldn't get out without ruining them and or that they stripped the rather sensitive torx heads. There are a ton of bolts so it is time consuming and I could see where people might start getting confident/impatient and start rushing it and run in to a problem. If you are careful you should be just fine. I had no trouble.

Lastly, when putting the rings back on I put anti seize on every bolt before reinstalling. It makes the install easier (little messier) and if they ever have to come back off it will help.
Don't forget to make sure you align the tire nozzle with the correct notch on the ring.

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there any issue driving without the beauty rings while they are in the shop?
Sponsored