Sponsored

XK Glow 5th Wheel Light With Sequential Turn / Brake / Reverse For 2021-2022 Ford Bronco XK041019B in Stock at TMB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ticklemybronco

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
XK Glow 5th Wheel Light With Sequential Turn / Brake / Reverse For 2021-2022 Ford Bronco XK041019B

Key Features:
  • 384 ultra bright LEDs with smoked lens.
  • Integrated sequential turn signals.
  • Running, brake and reverse lights.
  • Built-in Error Canceller for error free operation.
  • IP 67 waterproof aluminum body.
Fitment:
  • Compatible with Jeep Wrangler JL, JK, and TJ.
  • Compatible with New Ford Bronco.

Mysterious light unexpectedly emitting from the iconic (and probably epic) backup wheel of your vehicle, like a fighter jet nozzle ready to burst power. Unlike other spare tire light with sparse dotted LEDs, XKGLOW state-of-the-art LED disc illuminates the entire surface, so light is visible between every spoke. The sequential turn signal is our favorite function and you will never get tired of watching it in action. The integrated reverse mode illuminates the wheel in ultra bright white light that no one can miss.

Tech Specs

240 Red LEDs.

144 White LEDs.

Max power 26watt.

Fits Jeep Wrangler JL, JK, and TJ.

Fits New Ford Bronco.

t-with-sequential-turn-brake-reverse-for-2021-2022.jpg

ith-sequential-turn-brake-reverse-for-2021-2022--5.jpg
Sponsored

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish they had more info about this product on there page. I ask them about this along time ago they said it was coming glad it here but no info about it kind of sucks. Thanks for the head up josh (y)

Last edited:

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It looks okay I guess. But not $150 okay 🤷🏼‍♂️

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any videos of this in action on a bronco?
Turn lights? Reverse lights? Break lights?
Would love to see what this actually looks like

Sponsored

RawrFish

Badlands
First Name
Jordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG 4dr Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Light looks great just expect to go get some better connectors for tapping into the wire the one they sent is too small to tap into the tow wires plus I generally dislike the tap connector style they sent anyway. Also expect to basically build the wire harness the one they send has several wires loose from the insulation and wasn't even close to long enough to tap into the tow lighting like they want you to and if you do not have tow package u have to tap in behind the taillights. Lastly you should get some 3M double sided tape to stick it to the tire carrier else it is just loose hanging there whenever you would need to remove or replace the spare tire.

Anyone got this yet? Looks badass to me
Any videos of this in action on a bronco?
Turn lights? Reverse lights? Break lights?
Would love to see what this actually looks like

Last edited:

RawrFish

Badlands
First Name
Jordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish they had more info about this product on there page. I ask them about this along time ago they said it was coming glad it here but no info about it kind of sucks. Thanks for the head up josh (y)
What info do you want on it since I have it installed?

9janightmare

Raptor
First Name
Zein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BRAPTOR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Light looks great just expect to go get some better connectors for tapping into the wire the one they sent is too small to tap into the tow wires plus I generally dislike the tap connector style they sent anyway. Also expect to basically build the wire harness the one they send has several wires loose from the insulation and wasn't even close to long enough to tap into the tow lighting like they want you to and if you do not have tow package u have to tap in behind the taillights. Lastly you should get some 3M double sided tape to stick it to the tire carrier else it is just loose hanging there whenever you would need to remove or replace the spare tire.

Anyone know how I get rid of the error code that my back up sensors and cross traffic alert has been disabled? Every thing seems connected fine except the blue wire test came with the wheel. Where do I connect that to? And will that resolve the problem?

RawrFish

Badlands
First Name
Jordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know how I get rid of the error code that my back up sensors and cross traffic alert has been disabled? Every thing seems connected fine except the blue wire test came with the wheel. Where do I connect that to? And will that resolve the problem?
Did u tie into the tow package lighting?

RawrFish

Badlands
First Name
Jordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And you should have two blacks, two reds, yellow and green for wires out of light

Sponsored

9janightmare

Raptor
First Name
Zein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BRAPTOR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes I tied into the 7 pin connector. Can you list which color wire from the wheel light connects to which color wire on the 7 pin trail adapter for each function so I can make sure I’m connected correctly? Thanks a million

Aurongel

Outer Banks
First Name
M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes I tied into the 7 pin connector. Can you list which color wire from the wheel light connects to which color wire on the 7 pin trail adapter for each function so I can make sure I’m connected correctly? Thanks a million
I am installing this soon and would appreciate this info as well 🙏
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.