WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rigged up a Maxtrax mount using the Badass Tents spare tire holder, and some hardware from Home Depot. No more carrying these around the back anymore!

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Trail 2

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  Trail 2
Do the traction boards hit the tail light when you open the tailgate? Wondering if I'd need a tailgate limiter if I went with the same setup.

CarbonSteel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I changed the right rear transmission skid plate bolt to a metric equivalent versus the 3/8" bolt supplied with the skids. All other (either OEM or supplied by RCI) bolts are a 15MM socket, but this one is a 9/16" which is just asinine.

Yeah, it's a small thing, but a PITA when you are under the vehicle, and you forget. @RCI Offroad makes decent skid plates, but their choices of fasteners are complete SHITE. I posted about this when I installed them.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20240315_081250

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I changed the right rear transmission skid plate bolt to a metric equivalent versus the 3/8" bolt supplied with the skids. All other (either OEM or supplied by RCI) bolts are a 15MM socket, but this one is a 9/16" which is just asinine.

Yeah, it's a small thing, but a PITA when you are under the vehicle, and you forget. @RCI Offroad makes decent skid plates, but their choices of fasteners are complete SHITE. I posted about this when I installed them.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20240315_081250
Literally do this to both my rigs. Fuck having SAE bolts on a metric truck.

Acadist

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got home last night and got to add the Off-Roadeo swag from earlier in the week. Pokey was disappointed he did not get to go but he understood that it was to make his experiences n the future even better!
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2466
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_2467

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wish I could post pictures of what I did, but I decided to pull out the Kicker 48TRTP122 (which had good sound) and decided to try a budget tailgate subwoofer box with a $59 JVC CW-DR104 for now.

I think that I will end up moving the 12" kicker speaker into the enclosure, but I definitely like how it gets the subwoofer out of the way and the relatively clean look overall. Sounds almost as good as the Kicker 48TRTP122, but I could definitely tune it in with the MoBridge amp to have the same outcome I think.

For some reason my browser on my phone is acting strange with the pictures.

Big Norwegian

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, F350, F600
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
With deliveries just around the corner, let's kick this off. Anything pretty much goes from major mods, regular maintenance, a good wash and wax or coated it mud off roading.
With deliveries just around the corner, let's kick this off. Anything pretty much goes from major mods, regular maintenance, a good wash and wax or coated it mud off roading.
Went to the musky show,spent a bunch of money on stuff that I don't need, took my wife for lunch, great day for a ride in the bronco
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20240316_140246

MillerAndCheeto

Wildtrak
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Cyber Orange Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do the traction boards hit the tail light when you open the tailgate? Wondering if I'd need a tailgate limiter if I went with the same setup.
Yes you are correct. Maybe 10-15 degrees past 90 is all it will go before it would smash into the tail light and completely crush it.

I have the M2M tailgate limiter in the mail! Until then I'll just have to be careful.