b_youngblood

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150, 2022 Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got Jerry's Leesburg Ford to honor X plan on our 2024 BD order last month. Took a bit of wrangling, they didn't want to do it since Ford didn't authorize it when we placed the order last year. I had to pull the "hey guys, I bought my last car from here, and you let me use X plan then" card to get it.

I'd have to go back and look at the paperwork but there was about $2.5-3k difference OTD.
Sponsored

rdg04578

Everglades
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 jeep rubicon, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
everyone talks the "X" plan as being a good deal--however if your invoice pricing is less than $68750 you are better off buying it at invoice pricing. This is how it is calculated:

Invoice - 0.4% + $275 program fee

Nc211

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLS450 (2020) / OBX Dual Top 2.7 (2024)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got Jerry's Leesburg Ford to honor X plan on our 2024 BD order last month. Took a bit of wrangling, they didn't want to do it since Ford didn't authorize it when we placed the order last year. I had to pull the "hey guys, I bought my last car from here, and you let me use X plan then" card to get it.

I'd have to go back and look at the paperwork but there was about $2.5-3k difference OTD.
Good to hear, as that is where I bought mine and hope to see it in about a month! Scheduled for the week of 4/29. I’m quoted at MSRP and expecting that to stick and no funny business. First Ford in general, and live near the dealership, which I like quite a lot.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
The market is not like it was. While Broncos are not really advertised you should still be able to get one under MSRP. If not, shop around.

I wish the values and prices were still up there as if I trade my Bronco I won't do as good now.

Babealicious

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RIP: ‘89 Camaro RS, ‘14 Challenger Rallye Redline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got my dealer to come down $4,000 under MSRP on my 2024 OBX custom order in March 2024. I haggled with a few different dealers (one basically laughed at me when I suggesting they come down), but in the end, I got what I wanted. It works to play two dealerships against each other, because they will try to outdo each other.

Sponsored

rdg04578

Everglades
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 jeep rubicon, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
funny on the internet gets how everyone gets such great deals on vehicles. In reality if a dealer actually sold a Bronco for 4K under MSRP they would be selling it at a loss since invoice pricing is roughly 3.3% below MSRP. It's true that they also have hold back cash (up to 3%) as well as advertising incentives from Ford but generally that is untouchable to us as customers. With that being said as consumers we would be eligible to get any manufacturer's rebates--which in my area the only offering is $1000 cash back for Jeep owners.
Since dealers are not in the business to loose money they would then need to make it up on the trade, dealer fees and doc prep. If you are not trading and able to get a quote 2 to 3% below MSRP minus any rebates and the only additional cost is for sales tax and title then you got a good deal.

Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
PA looks to be about 1 to 3k under msrp in general. I am seeing a Raptor that they are asking 10k over on. We'll see if they get it.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
funny on the internet gets how everyone gets such great deals on vehicles. In reality if a dealer actually sold a Bronco for 4K under MSRP they would be selling it at a loss since invoice pricing is roughly 3.3% below MSRP. It's true that they also have hold back cash (up to 3%) as well as advertising incentives from Ford but generally that is untouchable to us as customers. With that being said as consumers we would be eligible to get any manufacturer's rebates--which in my area the only offering is $1000 cash back for Jeep owners.
Since dealers are not in the business to loose money they would then need to make it up on the trade, dealer fees and doc prep. If you are not trading and able to get a quote 2 to 3% below MSRP minus any rebates and the only additional cost is for sales tax and title then you got a good deal.
Hmm, me and about 300 other fellow Texans (and a few neighbors) bought our Broncos for $1k under invoice and a doc fee of $150, regardless of whether we hade a trade or not. These were mostly 21's, 22's and few leftover 23's.

When we ordered and bought the wife a MY23 it was $10k off of MSRP thanks to the same deal paired with Ford's price protections.

rdg04578

Everglades
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 jeep rubicon, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Hmm, me and about 300 other fellow Texans (and a few neighbors) bought our Broncos for $1k under invoice and a doc fee of $150, regardless of whether we hade a trade or not. These were mostly 21's, 22's and few leftover 23's.

When we ordered and bought the wife a MY23 it was $10k off of MSRP thanks to the same deal paired with Ford's price protections.
my bad ---Agreed leftovers should be selling below invoice--ford has incentivized their sales with (2) $1000 rebates (conquest cash and bonus cash) for a total of $2000 off.-- I was talking about new 24's which have no ford cash incentives other than for current Jeep owners.

Sponsored

skyhunter

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What has this world come to? I have not bought a new Ford since 2016. I went to buy a new vehicle about a year ago and was told there was a "dealer premium" on a Bronco they had because they are so 'popular' of course that begs the question why it has been on the lot for over 2 months. Anyway, I laughed at them and left, some idiot would buy it eventually.

Well, I thought I would look again. A dealer had a 2 door BB in white (the only thing I would buy) went in after getting an "internet price", paying cash etc. Today they call me and tell me "Oh, the white one is not available, but we got a black one". So, contact another dealer, they are starting at MSRP. I worked at a Ford dealer years ago, granted well before this generation. Are people really paying at or over MSRP? What are they charging for this new "pre-order" artificial supply shortage scheme? How does that even work you pay for a vehicle that does not actually exist!

FoMoCo is probably still confused why they are losing market share so much. Of course, the real ones to blame are the 'put everything on credit - pay any premium - I need to have it now types that seem to have turned everything upside down. Some people have more money (or debt) than sense.

Just looked at cars.com and not surprisingly, a LOT of white BB 2 doors are available in Michigan.

Last edited:

skyhunter

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OMG, they wonder why they are losing market share. I just found another BB and this dealershit just sent me a quote with "this vehicle has had ceramic coating applied" and thinks I am dumb enough to pay 13 hundred for a wax job. That would be a different type of "job".

I am thinking it is time to look at a Jeep or 4runner unfortunately.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
What has this world come to? I have not bought a new Ford since 2016. I went to buy a new vehicle about a year ago and was told there was a "dealer premium" on a Bronco they had because they are so 'popular' of course that begs the question why it has been on the lot for over 2 months. Anyway, I laughed at them and left, some idiot would buy it eventually.

Well, I thought I would look again. A dealer had a 2 door BB in white (the only thing I would buy) went in after getting an "internet price", paying cash etc. Today they call me and tell me "Oh, the white one is not available, but we got a black one". So, contact another dealer, they are starting at MSRP. I worked at a Ford dealer years ago, granted well before this generation. Are people really paying at or over MSRP? What are they charging for this new "pre-order" artificial supply shortage scheme? How does that even work you pay for a vehicle that does not actually exist!

FoMoCo is probably still confused why they are losing market share so much. Of course, the real ones to blame are the 'put everything on credit - pay any premium - I need to have it now types that seem to have turned everything upside down. Some people have more money (or debt) than sense.

Just looked at cars.com and not surprisingly, a LOT of white BB 2 doors are available in Michigan.
2-2 1/2 years ago, the wait on an ordered Bronco was 6 months to 2+ years, the chances of buying one off the lot for MSRP was very slim, lots of Broncos sold for $5-10K market-up to those who couldn't wait. Now after MSRP has jumped $8-12k in 2 years, and the value trims being discontinued, Broncos have flooded lots. If I were to replace my MY22 Bronco with the closest similar trim today, I'd pay an extra $17K. If this rate continues, Ford can get back to their old business model of selling some vehicles for $8-13k under MSRP.

Last edited:

skyhunter

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2-2 1/2 years ago...
Seems the case. Good thing is I don't need it, just something I wanted. But not that much. LOL.

I think I will just wait to the economy hits the brick wall it is running towards.

5.7 DC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Tundra 1966 VW bug 1999 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I picked up my Bronco on Friday. Dealers in my area (San Diego) are selling 24's at MSRP or higher. The MSRP was $59,310. With Xplan I paid $57,126. Including tax and license savings,I saved close to $3,000. MCA membership was $35. best $35 I spent.
Sponsored