BDrool

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2013 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not seeing anything to fit a Bronco Raptor nor do they list AGM color.

The stalker hood is awesome however, it goes against the airflow for the Raptor. Needs the back opened for the airflow whereas the cowl, solves this but is a bit too tall for my liking.

Visibility out the front is not the best with a mirror that seems to obstruct more that I would prefer and these hoods would, seem, to make that worse.
Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
OP
OP
lethaljake

lethaljake

First Edition
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I really like this… Flat black would look great on my Bronco.. I think I might give it a try… Thanks 😎
I would agree with you! Of course, tag us in some photos when it's put on!

OP
OP
lethaljake

lethaljake

First Edition
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not seeing anything to fit a Bronco Raptor nor do they list AGM color.

The stalker hood is awesome however, it goes against the airflow for the Raptor. Needs the back opened for the airflow whereas the cowl, solves this but is a bit too tall for my liking.

Visibility out the front is not the best with a mirror that seems to obstruct more that I would prefer and these hoods would, seem, to make that worse.
Sadly, this post would not apply for our Fellow Bronco Raptor owners. Just full size at this time. Sorry about that!

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, All!

Cervini’s just launched their Stalker Style hood for the 2021 and up Ford Bronco’s!

cervinisbronco_single (1).jpg

Not familiar with Cervini’s? Since 2006, Cervini’s high quality, aggressively styled hoods and body components have been leading the automotive aftermarket. With various product types for a TON of different vehicles, including Mustang, F-150, Bronco, and much more!

Let’s talk about the new hood!

Cervini’s Bronco Stalker Hood includes a CNC aluminum screen that keeps debris out of engine. The large center scoop provides extra air to your engine compartment allowing it to breath and reduce under hood temperatures. The fully finished underside features a standard removeable rain tray, for worry free daily driving.

cervinisbronco_3 (1).jpg

Just like all of Cervini’s products, these are MADE in the USA!

Built out of aircraft grade fiberglass materials and manufactured at their headquarters in Vineland, New Jersey, their quality is unparalleled and well renown throughout the aftermarket community.

cervinisbronco_4 (1).jpg

This hood is a direct bolt-on and utilizes all of the OEM hardware, hinges and latch.

Available in either an unpainted finish ready for you to paint OR with any of the OEM Color Codes through Cervini’s PPG Envirobase refinish line.

Of course, If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any one of us here at Lethal Performance!
Definitely putting this on my wish list!!!!

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey, All!

Cervini’s just launched their Stalker Style hood for the 2021 and up Ford Bronco’s!

Not familiar with Cervini’s? Since 2006, Cervini’s high quality, aggressively styled hoods and body components have been leading the automotive aftermarket. With various product types for a TON of different vehicles, including Mustang, F-150, Bronco, and much more!

Cervini’s Bronco Stalker Hood includes a CNC aluminum screen that keeps debris out of engine. The large center scoop provides extra air to your engine compartment allowing it to breath and reduce under hood temperatures. The fully finished underside features a standard removeable rain tray, for worry free daily driving.

cervinisbronco_3 (1).jpg

Built out of aircraft grade fiberglass materials and manufactured at their headquarters in Vineland, New Jersey, their quality is unparalleled and well renown throughout the aftermarket community.

cervinisbronco_4 (1).jpg

This hood is a direct bolt-on and utilizes all of the OEM hardware, hinges and latch.

Available in either an unpainted finish ready for you to paint OR with any of the OEM Color Codes through Cervini’s PPG Envirobase refinish line.

Of course, If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any one of us here at Lethal Performance!
Install video?

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@LethalPerformance are you able to install hydraulic hood props to this?
Hey Jacob, good question. As of right now, we can't confirm fitment of any hood struts that are currently on the market. As more Broncos get these new hoods on them, we'll see more testing and will hopefully see a product pretty soon.

23CarbonizedBadSas

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Jacob, good question. As of right now, we can't confirm fitment of any hood struts that are currently on the market. As more Broncos get these new hoods on them, we'll see more testing and will hopefully see a product pretty soon.
Do I have to wait until the 13th for the 12% discount or is this something you could apply to an order now?

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey, All!

cervinisbronco_3 (1).jpg

cervinisbronco_4 (1).jpg

Nice!!! 👍😎👍

I have the AFC Ram Air Hood and very happy with it...

However, a fiberglass ram air hood, with no prep needed and painted for $1500. 👍👍

Very nice price point! My prep, paint and time they needed at the shop well exceeded that cost...

I'm in NJ and didn't know they even existed. I do now...😎

Fyi... archive pics from day 1 install from 2022.

20220405_111930.jpg

20220405_111912.jpg

20220405_092446.jpg

DangerMTBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the price and the paint match from the factory is tempting especially after pricing paint match for an ADV hood, but not sure I love the additional step up line on the sides below the hood scoop. 🤔
Sponsored