FordOwner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a few
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, that's a bummer. There is no Azure Gray option!?

Wtb13000

Wildtrak
First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Following and interested, but looking for more as well. Photos from driver view, installation and unboxing. Etc. This is the first hood I’m seriously considering so I have my hopes up.

However the pragmatist in me needs to see more. Other hood designs have had a lot of feedback that fitment was a process to achieve and professionals are typically needed. I know the feedback is this brand is different because of past experiences with other parts, but a pre-painted body panel needs to fit basically perfectly from the start to make sense, and all my after market body kit and panel experience, research included, generally says it does not work that way.

I’m super excited to be shown differently though and really like how this is starting out.

The hood looks amazing!! Nice job.

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have zero doubt that a DIYer can make this hood fit better than the yahoos at the factory are assembling Broncos. I have a gap a mile wide on one side of my hood, and my internal debate is whether to trust the dealership to align it any better or just do it myself.

Sponsored

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey, All!

Cervini’s just launched their Stalker Style hood for the 2021 and up Ford Bronco’s!

cervinisbronco_single (1).jpg

Not familiar with Cervini’s? Since 2006, Cervini’s high quality, aggressively styled hoods and body components have been leading the automotive aftermarket. With various product types for a TON of different vehicles, including Mustang, F-150, Bronco, and much more!

Let’s talk about the new hood!

Cervini’s Bronco Stalker Hood includes a CNC aluminum screen that keeps debris out of engine. The large center scoop provides extra air to your engine compartment allowing it to breath and reduce under hood temperatures. The fully finished underside features a standard removeable rain tray, for worry free daily driving.

cervinisbronco_3 (1).jpg

Just like all of Cervini’s products, these are MADE in the USA!

Built out of aircraft grade fiberglass materials and manufactured at their headquarters in Vineland, New Jersey, their quality is unparalleled and well renown throughout the aftermarket community.

cervinisbronco_4 (1).jpg

This hood is a direct bolt-on and utilizes all of the OEM hardware, hinges and latch.

Available in either an unpainted finish ready for you to paint OR with any of the OEM Color Codes through Cervini’s PPG Envirobase refinish line.

Of course, If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any one of us here at Lethal Performance!
how much faster does it make it go lol

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's not that it makes the Bronco any faster .
It's that everyone else slows down to look and says Daamnnnnn !

OP
OP
lethaljake

lethaljake

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any chance we can see a pic of what it looks like from the driver's point of view? I'd like to know how much it reduces visibility before I buy one. Thanks!
Lol, although that would be nice; we personally do not have a way. Hopefully we get a bunch of Orders and customers will post up some pictures!!

OP
OP
lethaljake

lethaljake

First Edition
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If you close your eyes ( not while driving ) and believe REALLYYYY hard, it actually transforms into a Lamborghini! :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Following and interested, but looking for more as well. Photos from driver view, installation and unboxing. Etc. This is the first hood I’m seriously considering so I have my hopes up.

However the pragmatist in me needs to see more. Other hood designs have had a lot of feedback that fitment was a process to achieve and professionals are typically needed. I know the feedback is this brand is different because of past experiences with other parts, but a pre-painted body panel needs to fit basically perfectly from the start to make sense, and all my after market body kit and panel experience, research included, generally says it does not work that way.

I’m super excited to be shown differently though and really like how this is starting out.

The hood looks amazing!! Nice job.
FWIW I have installed several Cervini Hoods and none of them needed any bodywork or altering the lines to fit and line up.
They literally bolted on and latched just fine. Gaps were good, no issues.

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, All!

Cervini’s just launched their Stalker Style hood for the 2021 and up Ford Bronco’s!

cervinisbronco_single (1).jpg

Not familiar with Cervini’s? Since 2006, Cervini’s high quality, aggressively styled hoods and body components have been leading the automotive aftermarket. With various product types for a TON of different vehicles, including Mustang, F-150, Bronco, and much more!

Let’s talk about the new hood!

Cervini’s Bronco Stalker Hood includes a CNC aluminum screen that keeps debris out of engine. The large center scoop provides extra air to your engine compartment allowing it to breath and reduce under hood temperatures. The fully finished underside features a standard removeable rain tray, for worry free daily driving.

cervinisbronco_3 (1).jpg

Just like all of Cervini’s products, these are MADE in the USA!

Built out of aircraft grade fiberglass materials and manufactured at their headquarters in Vineland, New Jersey, their quality is unparalleled and well renown throughout the aftermarket community.

cervinisbronco_4 (1).jpg

This hood is a direct bolt-on and utilizes all of the OEM hardware, hinges and latch.

Available in either an unpainted finish ready for you to paint OR with any of the OEM Color Codes through Cervini’s PPG Envirobase refinish line.

Of course, If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any one of us here at Lethal Performance!
Went to the website and its not on there anywhere.... Sales could be better if you include a link in the post.

Jerardisflossin

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a Cervini GT500 hood on my Mustang. Fitment was pretty horrible and took a LOT of sanding and fitting to get the lines to even look ok. Guess I'm an outlier.

OP
OP
lethaljake

lethaljake

First Edition
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Went to the website and its not on there anywhere.... Sales could be better if you include a link in the post.
Hey there! So, in this section; the admins do not allow direct links to websites unless otherwise asked for. So that would be the reasoning.

Here's the direct link if you're still looking for it --> Cervinis Stalker Hood (2021-2023 Bronco) - 1261

Thanks!
Sponsored