First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands Sasquach Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally received mine a few days ago, then received the bezel today. Can't wait to do the install, just have to have the time and weather to do it. Of course it's been beautiful all week and now back to a winter weather advisory.... just my luck.
Will be doing an install and review video on YouTube soon.
Ford Bronco Now Available: Panda Motorworks 2021 + Ford Bronco Plug ’n Play Full Digital Dash Conversion Kit
Ford Bronco Now Available: Panda Motorworks 2021 + Ford Bronco Plug ’n Play Full Digital Dash Conversion Kit
Sponsored

Fier23

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Flex ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Eh, I’m out. Too many problems and excuses for me. I’m not trying my luck with hopes and dreams of uncertainty………..

Tat2Matt

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands Sasquach Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Eh, I’m out. Too many problems and excuses for me. I’m not trying my luck with hopes and dreams of uncertainty………..
I totally understand that! If I had known it would take almost 3 months I would have never placed a non refundable order. Now that it is finally here, I just hope it is all I hoped and dreamed for. Once it's installed, I'll definitely be posting an update.

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I totally understand that! If I had known it would take almost 3 months I would have never placed a non refundable order. Now that it is finally here, I just hope it is all I hoped and dreamed for. Once it's installed, I'll definitely be posting an update.
Non refundable? That’s the last straw for me. Have been monitoring this since the beginning 4 months ago. Kept hoping that eventually things would get better. Apparently, they are only getting WORSE.

Were I you, I’d be calling my CC company to see just how “non refundable” that order actually is.

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine showed up today. Not sure when I'll have time to install it, though. Probably be a couple of weeks at least.

Sponsored

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I finally received mine a few days ago, then received the bezel today. Can't wait to do the install, just have to have the time and weather to do it. Of course it's been beautiful all week and now back to a winter weather advisory.... just my luck.
Will be doing an install and review video on YouTube soon.
Excited to hear how the install goes, as delayed as it was getting delivered I hope any kinks have been worked out and it is truly plug and play like they claimed

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finally had time to get this installed today. Took a couple of hours, but was an easy install.

About to go out on a shakedown ride to see how everything works.

IMG_7816

Last edited:

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Finally had time to get this installed today. Took a couple of hours, but was an easy install.

View attachment 614404
I only see one small problem... You are in park, reving 7000 RPM and moving at 140 MPH... and you better get to the gas station.

Haelous

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

View attachment 614404
You have both a BRaptor and a BB according to your profile? Very interested in the differences in how the cluster behaves between the two.

Sponsored

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I only see one small problem... You are in park, reving 7000 RPM and moving at 140 MPH... and you better get to the gas station.
Man, I’m kinda an idiot! I didn’t really think about how that photo might be interpreted. I just snapped a pic while it was powering up and was excited it was alive. The Raptor gauges go through a min/max cycle when powering up, so that’s what it was doing when I snapped the pic. I’ll snap another pic after it’s finished cycling and edit my post to show the true at-rest state.

I definitely didn’t intend it as a slam on Panda or their kit. I’m installing it in a ‘21 2Dr Big Bend with mid package, Ford ProCal tune, and several other ForScan mods. That’s a long way from a Raptor, so I fully expected to have a couple of issues when I installed it, but I’m sure they’ll help me get it squared away when I contact them.

Are you thinking about installing it on your HEL? I’ve gotta say, that’s an incredible build and is similar to what I’ve got planned for my BB.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Man, I’m kinda an idiot! I didn’t really think about how that photo might be interpreted. I just snapped a pic while it was powering up and was excited it was alive. The Raptor gauges go through a min/max cycle when powering up, so that’s what it was doing when I snapped the pic. I’ll snap another pic after it’s finished cycling and edit my post to show the true at-rest state.

I definitely didn’t intend it as a slam on Panda or their kit. I’m installing it in a ‘21 2Dr Big Bend with mid package, Ford ProCal tune, and several other ForScan mods. That’s a long way from a Raptor, so I fully expected to have a couple of issues when I installed it, but I’m sure they’ll help me get it squared away when I contact them.

Are you thinking about installing it on your HEL? I’ve gotta say, that’s an incredible build and is similar to what I’ve got planned for my BB.
I assumed that was part of the installation procedure...

I was just having fun with you. (smart ass that I am). ;)

I like the look. I am very interested to see what you think of it going forward....
And yes I am interested in replacing that terrible cluster I have... It is a little lower on the priority list right now, I have a lot of things I am still trying to decide on and install. But this one is definitely on the list!

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You have both a BRaptor and a BB according to your profile? Very interested in the differences in how the cluster behaves between the two.
That’s correct. The Raptor cluster is much better than the BB, so I’m hoping to get them as close as possible.

Had something come up as soon as I finished installing it, so didn’t get to spend much time with it yesterday. Hope to spend more time with it later today.

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I assumed that was part of the installation procedure...

I was just having fun with you. (smart ass that I am). ;)

I like the look. I am very interested to see what you think of it going forward....
And yes I am interested in replacing that terrible cluster I have... It is a little lower on the priority list right now, I have a lot of things I am still trying to decide on and install. But this one is definitely on the list!
I laughed when I read your post😄. I just didn’t want others to see the pic and think I was implying anything bad about the kit.

Truth is, to me the Raptor panel is so much better that I’m willing to give up some functionality if I can even get it close in the BB. I would really have been surprised if I plugged it in and everything worked perfectly without a few tweaks, though.

Hope to spend time this afternoon making a list of the issues I find, then get with Panda tomorrow to start working on them.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I laughed when I read your post😄. I just didn’t want others to see the pic and think I was implying anything bad about the kit.

Truth is, to me the Raptor panel is so much better that I’m willing to give up some functionality if I can even get it close in the BB. I would really have been surprised if I plugged it in and everything worked perfectly without a few tweaks, though.

Hope to spend time this afternoon making a list of the issues I find, then get with Panda tomorrow to start working on them.
Sounds awesome! I am defiantly following your lead here. Will be some time for me though... I am being really slow about everything. One step at a time. Shake it out, get a feel and then decide on the next move. Just did my spare delete and custom fabed some mounts for 3 gallon cans on back. I still have to decide on which direction to go with rear arms and that has to be done before I plate up the bottom. I have not even started on the inside yet. BUT this one is on that list!
Sponsored