Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It looks like you are having same issue we had, and will need to get together with their programmer.

On first install. gas level was not working. you are missing Boost gauge and a couple of other things.

Sam , the guy programing these things was able to connect remotely and get things sorted., from that pic it looks like you need to connect with him as well.

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It looks like you are having same issue we had, and will need to get together with their programmer.

On first install. gas level was not working. you are missing Boost gauge and a couple of other things.

Sam , the guy programing these things was able to connect remotely and get things sorted., from that pic it looks like you need to connect with him as well.
Spot on. He reached out to me yesterday and we set up a time for him to remote in and take care of it.

Other than the re-flash, have you been pleased with it?

Tat2Matt

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands Sasquach Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After it was programmed correctly (for the most part), I'm VERY happy with it. It's been a struggle but it's turned out to be worth it in the end. We have to get a few things squared away like the seat belt indicators and I'm getting a trailer brake module fault. But other than that everything is functional and looks amazing.
We did have to go in and remove the Eco and mud and ruts mode to get the modes to switch correctly. I personally don't care about the Eco Mode because it's not helping out with 40 inch tires anyway and the mud and ruts mode seems to be replaced with off-road mode. It also added a towing mode that from what I've experimented with just seems to change the shift patterns. I'm not sure about the trailer brake fault because I do not have a trailer brake installed. From some things that I've read I'm going to try to disconnect the negative battery cable for 20 to 30 minutes then reconnect. I have read that that has taken care of the problem on some F-150s.
Ford Bronco Now Available: Panda Motorworks 2021 + Ford Bronco Plug ’n Play Full Digital Dash Conversion Kit

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Quick update - Connected with Panda's programmer this morning and got everything working correctly in just a few minutes. Couldn't be any happier with this upgrade. Sam was awesome to work with and he really knows his stuff!

Sponsored

Tat2Matt

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quick update - Connected with Panda's programmer this morning and got everything working correctly in just a few minutes. Couldn't be any happier with this upgrade. Sam was awesome to work with and he really knows his stuff!
I agree, I couldn't be happier with this upgrade. Sam is a really nice guy and really knows his shit. I will be glad to get the few bugs worked out, but it looks like driving a racecar video game and it's amazing, lol.
I love the performance view And the graphics on the goat modes. Also really like the view of the gears so predominantly displayed.

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I agree, I couldn't be happier with this upgrade. Sam is a really nice guy and really knows his shit. I will be glad to get the few bugs worked out, but it looks like driving a racecar video game and it's amazing, lol.
I love the performance view And the graphics on the goat modes. Also really like the view of the gears so predominantly displayed.
The performance view is my favorite feature. Use that on my Raptor and have always wanted it on the BB.

What bugs are you working on? Once he re-flashed mine, it works perfectly.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is a good-looking cluster. I really do like the way that it came out for you guys. I could cre less about losing Eco mode, or even the BRaptor graphics, as I have a 4 door. Having the gear on screen, along with the other looks would be great.

Maybe the price will come down or we will get a sale! Either way, with you guys getting it done, I am sure Panda will work out any bugs and it will truly be a plug n play.

Tat2Matt

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The performance view is my favorite feature. Use that on my Raptor and have always wanted it on the BB.

What bugs are you working on? Once he re-flashed mine, it works perfectly.
I have a trailer brake module fault that pops up when starting. And then the seat belt indicators aren't functioning. The only other thing we had to do was go into forescan and remove the eco and mud and ruts. Before doing that it would switch modes while not running, but when the engine was running, it was stuck in normal mode and would not switch at all. We thought it was just not displaying but you can definitely tell normal mode from sport and it wasn't there. After removing the two unused modes, it switched perfectly.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got to see @Johnny Rebel install today. It looks so much better in person than these pics are doing justice. I hadnt planned on swapping mine due to the cost but now its very tempting. Gonna have to reevaluate the budget now. Maybe later this year I can do it.

Sponsored

Tat2Matt

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got to see @Johnny Rebel install today. It looks so much better in person than these pics are doing justice. I hadnt planned on swapping mine due to the cost but now its very tempting. Gonna have to reevaluate the budget now. Maybe later this year I can do it.
I tried to upload a video and it wouldn't let me. It's really kind of hard to get really good pictures but I'll try to get some better ones.
It was definitely sticker shock, but now that it's done, I love it. It looks soooooo much better now.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I tried to upload a video and it wouldn't let me. It's really kind of hard to get really good pictures but I'll try to get some better ones.
It was definitely sticker shock, but now that it's done, I love it. It looks soooooo much better now.

Sometimes you have to see it for yourself to get past the sticker shock and see the value

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If this worked on the 7MT I'd be tempted. Hoping something useful comes out of the Chinese edition or potential upcoming refresh.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Challenge accepted. Time to take a second look then. Guess it’s time to get the bronco back and figure it out.

I guess I needed a kick in the ass. Thanks.
I swooped up a used Braptor dash, any luck getting bugs outta yours?

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I swooped up a used Braptor dash, any luck getting bugs outta yours?
No. I really didn’t have time. It’s a very low priority for us at this point. I did revisit it but still had the squirrelly mode issues. Must be I’m missing something if they indeed work I didn’t ever follow up to see if people have been receiving them and having them work without issue
Sponsored