First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered these steps. Look good and retains OEM rock rails on the Badlands. I prefer the rock rail remain because it completely hides the pinch weld. I suggested IAG make a cover which hides the 4 brackets making step appear seamless. Photo is from IAG site. Said they might if there were enough interest. Show some interest if these steps are in your future.

6DC7EC69-6FA2-44AA-AEBF-0B8E29F52E59.jpeg
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks great!

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have the 4 single steps in V2 because this wasn’t available yet. You won’t notice brackets after the first day they’re installed.

OP
OP
Area51BS

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Day short of 4 weeks and not a peep on delivery. Still have time to back out and maybe get something else. Are they worth the wait?

Deleted member 36441

My set is pretty awesome and useful. Install is super easy.

Have you reached out to them? They are pretty responsive and helpful. They may be closed for the holidays though. I know some shops close down between Christmas and New Years.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Area51BS

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My set is pretty awesome and useful. Install is super easy.

Have you reached out to them? They are pretty responsive and helpful. They may be closed for the holidays though. I know some shops close down between Christmas and New Years.
Yes. They said by end of the year

Deleted member 36441

Cool. The SO likes the steps as she has a hard time getting in without the steps. It does take an adjustment to learn out to use them though. I have to step up with my right foot use the grab handle and swing in. This seems the more graceful way to get in, at least for me.

As for is it worth waiting for, really up to you. I'm thinking by the time you change your mind and order something else, it may just add a longer wait for the new steps.
Sponsored