First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
We live in the eastern part of Washington state with quite a few mountains. About two weeks ago my girlfriend was driving through them when all of a sudden the bronco started decelerating and the warning came up about trailer sway.

iI do have a trailer hitch but no brake controls because I plan on just towing my bike around.

she was on a major highway and when the bronco started decelerating it startled her and but her in a somewhat dangerous situation because everyone was going highway speeds. I’m sure it was just the wind that caused it because she was not towing anything.

has anyone else experienced this ?
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We live in the eastern part of Washington state with quite a few mountains. About two weeks ago my girlfriend was driving through them when all of a sudden the bronco started decelerating and the warning came up about trailer sway.

iI do have a trailer hitch but no brake controls because I plan on just towing my bike around.

she was on a major highway and when the bronco started decelerating it startled her and but her in a somewhat dangerous situation because everyone was going highway speeds. I’m sure it was just the wind that caused it because she was not towing anything.

has anyone else experienced this ?
Hi Lou. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this for you.