cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You should NOT have a passenger riding in the back of the vehicle, there are no safety devices and this is dangerous both on and off-road!!! And, this looks like it might be a child, nonetheless! Luckily they didn't grab onto the wheel or the axle! Limbs get torn off this way :(

Can't believe what I'm seeing! Here is an example of complete recklessness! I am just in shock over the utter irresponsibility. Like, what if the window slammed down on their arm? Look at the position, it could do some major damage!!!

Just trying to be proactive and warn people of the dangers of everything. Kind of makes you realize how quickly things can go bad.

Literally going to give me nightmares thinking about this. Or hopefully I'll hear this was some kind of joke. Losing my mind :(

Sponsored
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I
You should NOT have a passenger riding in the back of the vehicle, there are no safety devices and this is dangerous both on and off-road!!! And, this looks like it might be a child, nonetheless! Luckily they didn't grab onto the wheel or the axle! Limbs get torn off this way :(

Can't believe what I'm seeing! Here is an example of complete recklessness! I am just in shock over the utter irresponsibility. Like, what if the window slammed down on their arm? Look at the position, it could do some major damage!!!

Just trying to be proactive and warn people of the dangers of everything. Kind of makes you realize how quickly things can go bad.

Literally going to give me nightmares thinking about this. Or hopefully I'll hear this was some kind of joke. Losing my mind :(
Seriously hope you are joking? Lol

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not to worry my friend that is my younger brothers arm out the back he is 56 years old. Rest assured that it is not a young child. He is relegated to the back of the Bronco due to the fact that he is a stuffed shirt always wearing white button up shirts. You know white collar worker type of guy.

I do not let him wear a seat belt in the back in hopes that he will hit his head on the interior roof when we are on hard terrain and knock some sense into him.

If that happens, him coming to his senses, I have waiting on hand a nice new blue flannel shirt for him which would compliment the color of the Bronco much better than that boring white oxford shirt.

As far as him get his arm crushed that's what car insurance is for and state disability.

Lastly he still smokes Marlboros after all these years. I do not want to smell that sh!t in the Bronco so I force him to have his smoke out the back of the Bronco.

Thank you for your concern and works of wisdom. It's nice to see there are people in this world that are still thoughtful in this day and age of the "Me Generation".

If I have not alleviated your anxiety and apprehension please by all means let me know. The last thing I want is for you to losing sleep over this. You might drive your Bronco and fall a sleep at the wheel and die or some thing.

Oh my, imagine the guilt I would feel then? Oh crap if that happens I might lose sleep then were will be?

Proof of life last Friday exiting Cliff Hanger Moab. See my brother waving his arm as we attempt to climb the rocks.

Last edited: