First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wonder how much longer until they cancel my 22 badlands order and make me switch to a 23

Ggerobb

Black Diamond
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 jeep grand cherokee laredo, 2022 bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And I've been moved to the 20th. This whole thing is a farce.

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Everglades, ‘18 F150 SE, ‘00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Everglades was initially scheduled for the week of 5/9 (I changed from desert sand to cactus gray in April to hold the build week). Last week in April it was bumped to the week of 5/23. As the new week approached, it got bumped to 6/20. At the end of May, it switched to “scheduled to day”, for 6/23…that was exciting! Yesterday (6/4), it was back to “scheduled to week…for 8/1. Ford is a damn shitshow!

Sponsored

brucehawk14

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek/ 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you aren’t scheduled yet, you better make sure your current ride will last well into 2023.
How, every time I ask my dealer they keep telling me its out of their hands.

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This thread is the only thread on this forum that I look at anymore. At this point, as an "UNSHEDULED" reservation holder its the only thing of any relevance to me. It shocks me that Ford is not scheduling anything next week. What in the hell is really going on here, is it really chips. There has been enough time passed to make adjustments. There is no way Ford is shutting down production lines, the UAW would never stand for it. It has been over a month since any significant scheduling has occurred.

So to all the already scheduled folks, please, for the love of pete, this thread has nothing to do with you, go to your build week thread. This is for those of us who are trying to find a glimmer of hope that our Bronco will be built in 2022 so we won't have to suffer thru another price increase, and yes, most of us are not price protected and will pay an increase for a 2023.

Falcon01

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R35 GTR, Chevy Bolt, Saab 9-3 Aero 6spd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If there really is a refresh coming in 2023 for the 2024 MY, maybe it does make sense to hold off until then? Not sure what the refresh will have, but I need a car by September, and I don't think my Bronco will be scheduled by then. So if I'm going to get a MY23 anyway, might just hold off until 24 or get something else entirely.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just to get some real data for folks.
The Week of 4/18 Scheduling was For Build Weeks 5/30-6/27 and 7/11-7/25
The Week of 5/23 Scheduling was For some of Build Week June 27
The week of 5/30 Scheduling was For Build Weeks 6/27, 7/18, 7/25
So we are scheduled out through 7/25 for production. Any future schedule should be for 8/1, 8/15 and 8/22.

What is important about scheduling if it has nothing to do with production?
During scheduling, orders are pulled from dealers using an algorithm that uses available components and dealer allocations to determine what vehicles they will try to build during what week. If your vehicle gets scheduled, that means you have crossed the dealer allocation chasm and now have a 40% chance of actually getting built, vs the 0% chance you have before you are scheduled.

Sponsored

miami2823

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was originally scheduled for July 25th and just got moved to next week + VIN. WHAT IS GOING ON??? My oh my. What in the world.

AzGrrl480

Badlands
First Name
Deanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonata and Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you aren’t scheduled yet, you better make sure your current ride will last well into 2023.
We knew in 2020 the Truck would need replaced and it barely lasted longer than expected. It’s a 2001 Sierra Z71 with 250k miles We got a Big Bend mannequin from our dealer in case ou rBadSquatch never gets built 🤣

ThomasK

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak & 2018 F150 Supercrew Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I knew early this year when Ford said ........ Oh no problem we will have a full year of production and we will get all caught up on the 22 orders................ THEY WERE FULL OF SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure hope my AUG 2020 reservation will get pulled in "23.

What a DEBACLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Right there with you BAUS67!

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think it’s fair for everyone not scheduled to be pretty discouraged at this point. No significant scheduling in the past month- limited scheduling canceled last week, 1000s stuck on chip hold and no communication from Ford.

The next potential schedule dates appear to be mid-August at the earliest and then we have to wonder if we’ll get a leftover 22 in 23. Not sharing anything new, just commiserating.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just to get some real data for folks.
The Week of 4/18 Scheduling was For Build Weeks 5/30-6/27 and 7/11-7/25
The Week of 5/23 Scheduling was For some of Build Week June 27
The week of 5/30 Scheduling was For Build Weeks 6/27, 7/18, 7/25
So we are scheduled out through 7/25 for production. Any future schedule should be for 8/1, 8/15 and 8/22.

What is important about scheduling if it has nothing to do with production?
During scheduling, orders are pulled from dealers using an algorithm that uses available components and dealer allocations to determine what vehicles they will try to build during what week. If your vehicle gets scheduled, that means you have crossed the dealer allocation chasm and now have a 40% chance of actually getting built, vs the 0% chance you have before you are scheduled.
While most of what you said is accurate, in April Ford only scheduled 5/30, 6/06 and 6/13. I think they scheduled those 3 weeks heavy with tentative build weeks with the intentions of dispersing some of them throughout the month of June. Many of us that have been scheduled in that group have been moved multiple times already.

With MAP being shut down for 3 weeks in July it's pointless to schedule anything else until it's to fill out build week 7/25 and into August. It sucks and I hate it for unscheduled folks but as it sits if you got no vin you're looking at very late summer or fall at the earliest.
Sponsored