Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Coming back to close the loop for people scouring the forums for timelines to expect for their Bronco (like I was 😅).

Ordered 9/9/23
Scheduled for week of 1/22/24
Blend date 1/26/24
In production 1/29/24
Built 1/31/24
Shipped 2/1/24
Rail arrived to final destination (Wentzville, MO) 2/7/24
Arrived at dealership 2/13/24

To top off the roller coaster ride, I had to walk away from my order because the dealer refused to work with Navy Federal and couldn’t even get close on interest rates. Wanted me to jump through hoops.

But the story has a happy ending… found a 2024 Everglades at another dealer and jumped on it. Brought it home today!
IMG_0604.jpeg
What work does the dealer need to do with NFCU?

Stop at your branch and pick up the certified check, hand to dealer.

At least, that’s my plan with NFCU if my vehicle ever shows up…
Sponsored

TheBlunden

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lightning ⚡, 2024 Big Bend order in
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am on CSX. How do I do that? It takes me forever to get it to understand the right rail car. It takes 5 tries before it gets all the letters right.

Replace the X's with your railcard number if the Letters are TTGX

18006355768‬,,,,,,2,,2,,,‪8849‬#,‪xxxxxx‬#,,,1

The commas are for time spacing you'll be auto dialing like crazy 🤣🤣🤣

TheBlunden

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My railcar got stuck in Walbridge, OH for 3 days and Louisville, KY for 2. Keep your head up your on the home stretch 💪

BoatsFolks

Everglades
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Subaru Ascent, 2024 Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

What work does the dealer need to do with NFCU?

Stop at your branch and pick up the certified check, hand to dealer.

At least, that’s my plan with NFCU if my vehicle ever shows up…
That's exactly what I did when I finally bought my Everglades. It's super easy and the 2nd car I've bought using NFCU. Almost no effort for the dealership.

The first dealer said that that they had a previous customer using NFCU where the check was canceled for some reason after the customer had taken delivery of the vehicle, so they refuse to use NFCU now. Said they wouldn't work with them after the way they were "cheated" by NFCU (even though it was almost definitely the customer or even the dealership's fault).

It really made no sense. They were essentially saying they wouldn't take my money. 🤷‍♂️

The other dealership was happy to take it 😅.

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

That's exactly what I did when I finally bought my Everglades. It's super easy and the 2nd car I've bought using NFCU. Almost no effort for the dealership.

The first dealer said that that they had a previous customer using NFCU where the check was canceled for some reason after the customer had taken delivery of the vehicle, so they refuse to use NFCU now. Said they wouldn't work with them after the way they were "cheated" by NFCU (even though it was almost definitely the customer or even the dealership's fault).

It really made no sense. They were essentially saying they wouldn't take my money. 🤷‍♂️

The other dealership was happy to take it 😅.
Whew! Had me worried I may run into an issue.

I‘m also waiting for my eruption green Everglades by the way…

Sponsored

BoatsFolks

Everglades
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Subaru Ascent, 2024 Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Whew! Had me worried I may run into an issue.

I‘m also waiting for my eruption green Everglades by the way…
Nah, I think I just got "lucky". I asked at least 3 other Ford dealers near me and they all were fine with NFCU. It was just this one dealer.

My Everglades was actually an order that someone walked away from (lucky for me). I had ordered a V6 Black Diamond, but I'm happy now that the deal fell through. I'm loving the Everglades and the I4 is great. Only thing missing that I had ordered is the tow package, but it's easy enough to add later.

Hopefully yours shows up soon!

grppe

Everglades
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Here is my last update. It went from Wayne on the 6th to the rail yard just SW of Denver on the 17th It sat there until today when it got delivered to the dealer. After a week in the rail yard I called the dealer to see when will they will pick it up. They said that they don’t schedule that. It is Fords doing. Ford chat could not give me a pickup date. Basically it will get there when it gets there. So…..after they put on the hitch I most likely will get it tomorrow. All I can say is be patient. Good times are ahead
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 1/22/2024 IMG_1128

TheBlunden

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine was in Wallbridge for 1 day, now its in Louisville Ky. Still says eta 3/6
After Louisville,KY it went to Nashville then Chattanooga I'd imagine yours will hit those then head to wherever western NC delivers to. Wouldn't make sense in my mind that it kicks down to Atlanta like my Wife's Bronco did

JRBRONCO314

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After Louisville,KY it went to Nashville then Chattanooga I'd imagine yours will hit those then head to wherever western NC delivers to. Wouldn't make sense in my mind that it kicks down to Atlanta like my Wife Bronco did
Mine is headed to Dixiana, south of Columbia SC to be put on a truck.

Sponsored

TheBlunden

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine is headed to Dixiana, south of Columbia SC to be put on a truck.
Same route..... Huh..... Yup Nashville-Chattanooga-Atlanta-Greenwood,SC-Cayce,SC and finally Dixiana according to my excessive checking lol. Not sure if you saw my last post about dixiana but it was there for 5 days before transport picked it up I think they're only open Monday through Thursday for transports not 100% sure. Saw that on Google maps lol

JRBRONCO314

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same route..... Huh..... Yup Nashville-Chattanooga-Atlanta-Greenwood,SC-Cayce,SC and finally Dixiana according to my excessive checking lol. Not sure if you saw my last post about dixiana but it was there for 5 days before transport picked it up I think they're only open Monday through Thursday for transports not 100% sure. Saw that on Google maps lol
I did see the post about 5 days, I didn't know about the Monday thru Thursday tho

TheBlunden

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I did see the post about 5 days, I didn't know about the Monday thru Thursday tho
That's just what I saw on Google maps who say if that's actually right.

TheBlunden

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Here's the business

Screenshot_2024-02-29-06-51-44-05_3d9111e2d3171bf4882369f490c087b4.jpg

buck_off

Badlands
First Name
Katy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is my last update. It went from Wayne on the 6th to the rail yard just SW of Denver on the 17th It sat there until today when it got delivered to the dealer. After a week in the rail yard I called the dealer to see when will they will pick it up. They said that they don’t schedule that. It is Fords doing. Ford chat could not give me a pickup date. Basically it will get there when it gets there. So…..after they put on the hitch I most likely will get it tomorrow. All I can say is be patient. Good times are ahead
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 1/22/2024 Screenshot_2024-02-29-06-51-44-05_3d9111e2d3171bf4882369f490c087b4
My dealer said that its up to the rail yard which vehicles get out first and sometimes your car will end up sitting there forever because the rail workers don't want to move other vehicles out of the way to get to your car. It's annoying but the broncos are definitely worth the wait! Mine sat in the rail yard for over a week and almost didn't get taken out the day that it did but they needed one more car to fill the truck so they decided to move the cars to get to mine.
Sponsored