First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
There is a 2dr badlands 2.7l non-squatch for 10k adm in Greeneville Tennessee. Has leather. Im a base squatch holer so it was too much money for my interest.
Sponsored

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

An interesting thing to do when you are (finally) driving your Bronco from Stephen's is to ask any Bronco owner that you meet "How much did you pay over invoice?" When they ask you the same question and you answer "$1,000 below invoice", their next comment and the look on their face should be interesting.
Worth the long wait, IMO.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

An interesting thing to do when you are (finally) driving your Bronco from Stephen's is to ask any Bronco owner that you meet "How much did you pay over invoice?" When they ask you the same question and you answer "$1,000 below invoice", their next comment and the look on their face should be interesting.
Worth the long wait, IMO.
$1,250 below invoice bud. SAC threw in an extra 250 to counter the ($500?) WV doc fee

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just Curious. When was the last Stephens Bronco Delivered?

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just Curious. When was the last Stephens Bronco Delivered?

It's been a minute since we've received any Broncos because all but one of the 2021's have been delivered. We're expecting the last 2021 to be delivered soon.

As for 2022's, a couple have been built, but not delivered, several more are scheduled and 6 more have been previewed.

/john

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sorry that I haven't replied in a bit.... for whatever reason, I haven't been getting notifications of new replies to this thread, happened once before. Anyway, I'll make it a habit to check the thread daily.

We have 17 scheduled, several of those have been produced and another 6 are being previewed, should have those scheduled soon.

/john

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! so we have potentially 6 more winners for this quarters Bronco Bingo @StephensAutoCenter ?

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1642196030982

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry that I haven't replied in a bit.... for whatever reason, I haven't been getting notifications of new replies to this thread, happened once before. Anyway, I'll make it a habit to check the thread daily.

We have 17 scheduled, several of those have been produced and another 6 are being previewed, should have those scheduled soon.

/john
OH! 17 +6 for jan of 2022? so 20+ units for jan...hhmm, (20, 40, 60) hhmmm feb march april hhmmmm, so youre saying theres a chance!!!

2DoorForSure

Heritage
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
McLaren, AMG, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

OH! 17 +6 for jan of 2022? so 20+ units for jan...hhmm, (20, 40, 60) hhmmm feb march april hhmmmm, so youre saying theres a chance!!!
Nope, doesn't sound like we had much of any scheduled for Feb... Perhaps the 6 that John talked about that were being previewed are indeed Feb? Hoping next week we get the last week of Feb scheduled and actually have some better total #s planned for Feb and March.

Sponsored

Tonsterboy

Badlands
First Name
antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If itā€™s a total of 20 through 3/28 itā€™s gonna be a long long wait. That averages 7 a month. I wonder if ford will still have 2021 prices locked in in 2027 (I know itā€™s not actually 20 but 23)

Last edited:

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If itā€™s a total of 20 through 3/28 itā€™s gonna be a long long wait. That doesnā€™t even average 7 a month. I wonder if ford will still have 2021 prices locked in in 2027
17+6=23 unless common core changed it to 20. Still tho, I understand your concern. I'm hoping things get better. Production numbers should steadily rise, and suppliers have had over a year now to improve their processes, add extra manufacturing lines, establish new purchased parts suppliers that aren't affected by port delays (ie more localish like Mexico), etc. I'm hoping that someday soon, the only constraints will be computer chips and epoxy base chemicals again.

Tonsterboy

Badlands
First Name
antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
17+6=23 unless common core changed it to 20. Still tho, I understand your concern. I'm hoping things get better. Production numbers should steadily rise, and suppliers have had over a year now to improve their processes, add extra manufacturing lines, establish new purchased parts suppliers that aren't affected by port delays (ie more localish like Mexico), etc. I'm hoping that someday soon, the only constraints will be computer chips and epoxy base chemicals again.
Not sure where I came up with 20. Either way 23 for for the first 3 months is not a good sign.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ugghh, hopefully more than 6 get selected. I was really hoping to get in this or the next scheduling but at this rate even first 12 hour folks will be ordering 2023s...I wonder how many folks Ford has soured for life with this idiotic allocation method. I can't wait to see non reservation folks who ordered my build on a whim 3 weeks ago get scheduled next week.

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
ugghh, hopefully more than 6 get selected. I was really hoping to get in this or the next scheduling but at this rate even first 12 hour folks will be ordering 2023s...I wonder how many folks Ford has soured for life with this idiotic allocation method. I can't wait to see non reservation folks who ordered my build on a whim 3 weeks ago get scheduled next week.
itā€™s pretty insane the delay at this point. I was around 113 on Stephens list so at this rate, Iā€™m at least 2023 for reserving about a few days after ordering night 1. Certainly no hard feeling toward Stephenā€™s, but Fordā€˜s decision to screw us over for picking the best deal (and best communication) from their dealers is absurd. Im only sticking around because of Stephens commitment to their reservation holders.
Sponsored