Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Another reference: I am a 7/14 @1600 reservation and was #104 Or #107. I can't remember and too lazy to search but gives a ballpark figure.
I'm a 7/14 @ 1450 reservation, so we are close. Not sure what number I am, I never asked. I hope we get our order call soon.
Sponsored

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The way I read it, whatever you had in the ordering system as of 10/1, that's what you get price protection for.

/john
i read some of this as you get X amount of price protection per your model, you can then apply that $ amount of price protection towards WHICHEVER model you order? It says "customers can apply their certificate toward ANY bronco series purchased in 2022???

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i read some of this as you get X amount of price protection per your model, you can then apply that $ amount of price protection towards WHICHEVER model you order? It says "customers can apply their certificate toward ANY bronco series purchased in 2022???
That is correct. It happens at the time of delivery IIRC. So, I don't think the discount will be reflected in any pricing information John sends you (I could be wrong).

I'm wondering what price protection will be if we are pushed from MY2021 to MY2023. If we keep our 2021 price protection and then they add additional price protection from 2022 to it? I know it's a cynical view to take, but at this point, I'm guessing I'll be 2023.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm a 7/14 @ 1450 reservation, so we are close. Not sure what number I am, I never asked. I hope we get our order call soon.
I'm right around the same time (around 3:40pm). I think I was around 108 when I placed my MY21 order. I have a funny feeling that there are still a fair number of Day 1 and early Day 2 reservations at SAC. :(

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm right around the same time (around 3:40pm). I think I was around 108 when I placed my MY21 order. I have a funny feeling that there are still a fair number of Day 1 and early Day 2 reservations at SAC. :(
I was about 65ish and was almost 12 hours ahead of you for 2021. Not sure of the order filled for 2021 before me or between us. Not sure where we stand yet now either, no calls today. Im off work the next couple days and am walking around with build sheet in my pocket. Last time John called me I was driving while placing order and damn near forgot MIC top lol.

Sponsored

SGibbons

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
no worries, I'm 3am CT and figured I would get the call tomorrow. I was low 60s last time, hoping for a good bit higher up the food chain this time haha.
Hey, asked today. I was #32 on his list. Up from #61 last go around.

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was about 65ish and was almost 12 hours ahead of you for 2021. Not sure of the order filled for 2021 before me or between us. Not sure where we stand yet now either, no calls today. Im off work the next couple days and am walking around with build sheet in my pocket. Last time John called me I was driving while placing order and damn near forgot MIC top lol.
LOL - we are all probably doing something like that. I uploaded my sheet to Google Drive so I can access it from my phone.

Sponsored

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My reservation is July 18th. Don't know where I stand in line, but praying for MY22.
im a July 17th order so we’re probably in same boat. Praying for 2022 but with new allocations (and no phone call yet), guessing we get pushed to 2023 or later.

Really hard to commit to this or any future Ford purchase with such a kick in the balls allocation change.

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, asked today. I was #32 on his list. Up from #61 last go around.
You only moved up 29 spots and SAC had 75 or so delivered Sounds like 45 or so people jumped around you. Is my math bad. I know commodity restraints account for probably all of that and there is no indication that anything has changed on that front. At this rate I either have to sacrifice what I want or who knows what year I’ll see a bronco.

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wow! That’s awesome! I know me and a few other people got built before that and are still waiting on delivery. I don’t get the order of operations.
@Dirty Bronco , check your B6G tracker and your Ford pizza tracker because I’ve had some updates tonight. My pizza tracker now shows “Shipped” and the B6G tracker is showing “In Transit”!

I also checked www.palsapp.com but the destination hasn’t populated so I suspect they are pulling together a convoy trailer to ship to SAC over the next day or so! I hope yours also updates tonight or first thing in the morning and my palsapp updates. @StephensAutoCenter it looks like another truck is coming soon.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Dirty Bronco , check your B6G tracker and your Ford pizza tracker because I’ve had some updates tonight. My pizza tracker now shows “Shipped” and the B6G tracker is showing “In Transit”!

I also checked www.palsapp.com but the destination hasn’t populated so I suspect they are pulling together a convoy trailer to ship to SAC over the next day or so! I hope yours also updates tonight or first thing in the morning and my palsapp updates. @StephensAutoCenter it looks like another truck is coming soon.
My delivery window is 10/14-10/20. The pizza tracker is showing shipped but nothing anywhere else indicates it has moved. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You only moved up 29 spots and SAC had 75 or so delivered Sounds like 45 or so people jumped around you. Is my math bad. I know commodity restraints account for probably all of that and there is no indication that anything has changed on that front. At this rate I either have to sacrifice what I want or who knows what year I’ll see a bronco.
You do know there were people in the front of the line that 99ed orders for 2022, right? naturally they would be in the front of the line this year. There are also people in the front of the list that have 99ed again and are waiting for 2023, some have posted here already. Just because somebody is number 30 on the list it doesn't mean theyre 30 on the list and could be several spots better depending on how many 99 orders or even just ends up cancelling that were ahead.
Sponsored