DD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Grand Wagoneer, 16 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is everyone still updating the spreadsheet with their data? If we are up to date than we have only had 8 deliveries total and only 2 by rail.:cry:
I am not on the spreadsheet, but I am also a LV delivery on this build week. I've received my leaving-the-line photo, and my delivery window from Team Ford is 12/12-12/18. When do you expect to take delivery?
Sponsored

Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, we do a lot of fleet buying so I'm with the fleet manager. He was not able to get mer rail car info. Maybe I should call Keith! :ROFLMAO:
I wish I was with the fleet manager, that would give me a whole lot more leverage if there are any surprise markups added at the last second 😅 I'm assuming you're not paying over MSRP either?

YuvRaaj was able to get me the railcar info, but I imagine anyone that can see the visibility report should be able to get it.

Last edited:

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, 36 ford convertible, 59 MGA, 57 Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

BroncoShelby

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 Heritage Edition,BMW 650 Convert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not on the spreadsheet, but I am also a LV delivery on this build week. I've received my leaving-the-line photo, and my delivery window from Team Ford is 12/12-12/18. When do you expect to take delivery?
I purchased mine from a dealer in GA, the same one that I purchased my Shelby from. They did not charge ADM on either one....but I have to have the Bronco shipped to Las Vegas from GA. The good news is I have a company that ships my cars and they can get the Bronco to me in a covered transporter in 4 days. The bad news is it looks like my Bronco is going to sit at the rail yard until at least the ETA on the shipping email from Ford (Dec 18 to Dec 22nd). The only Broncos that seem to beat the shipping ETA ship by convoy or the dealer (goes the extra mile) and grabs your Bronco early from the railyard.

How did Team Ford treat you, I notice they mark up their Shelbys by 20 to 25k. It seem like the West Coast Broncos take forever to get to SoCal/Vegas... but by the time they do arrive they are delivered from the rail yard quickly.

TurnerNHooch

Badlands
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish I was with the fleet manager, that would give me a whole lot more leverage if there are any surprise markups added at the last second 😅 I'm assuming you're not paying over MSRP either?

YuvRaaj was able to get my the railcar info, but I imagine anyone that can see the visibility report should be able to get it.
I don't know, I think Frontier's just straight shooters across the board. I was originally assigned to Mission and I had no idea I could switch until my husband was down getting service and popped in to ask Dennis. Once he got my reservation switched over, things started to move pretty swiftly.

CitizenEraser

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Expedition, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@ASlaugh according to the UP phone number we have a train with a departure for tonight.

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sassy BD

Black Diamond
First Name
DD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Grand Wagoneer, 16 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I purchased mine from a dealer in GA, the same one that I purchased my Shelby from. They did not charge ADM on either one....but I have to have the Bronco shipped to Las Vegas from GA. The good news is I have a company that ships my cars and they can get the Bronco to me in a covered transporter in 4 days. The bad news is it looks like my Bronco is going to sit at the rail yard until at least the ETA on the shipping email from Ford (Dec 18 to Dec 22nd). The only Broncos that seem to beat the shipping ETA ship by convoy or the dealer (goes the extra mile) and grabs your Bronco early from the railyard.

How did Team Ford treat you, I notice they mark up their Shelbys by 20 to 25k. It seem like the West Coast Broncos take forever to get to SoCal/Vegas... but by the time they do arrive they are delivered from the rail yard quickly.
I hope you get your rig sooner than later! It's been nice to see a handful of them buzzing around these past couple of weeks.

Team Ford has treated me well, so far so good. I have a signed DORA and a verbal that they will not charge an ADM, otherwise I would have asked to move the order. They've been great with the communication, let me test drive a bronco early in the summer. I suppose the real test is coming up soon.
Sponsored