Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@TurnerNHooch hopefully you're not still stuck at the finance table at the dealership waiting to sign and take your Bronco home 👀
Nope, we're home. I spoke with Keith and confirmed your rig was not with today's load. I'm sorry if I got your hopes up. :cry:

My lapse in commenting is due to me finding myself in the weeds in terms of the technology. When I get this truck down, I may be able to pilot a space shuttle.

TurnerNHooch

Badlands
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@TurnerNHooch is way too busy right now tooling around in the mud and driving over medians to reply 😂
Sorry guys! I played hooky from work for the better part of today to take delivery, now I'm paying for it.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope, we're home. I spoke with Keith and confirmed your rig was not with today's load. I'm sorry if I got your hopes up. :cry:

My lapse in commenting is due to me finding myself in the weeds in terms of the technology. When I get this truck down, I may be able to pilot a space shuttle.
Keith gave me a call, don't worry about getting my hopes up! Fingers crossed for tomorrow or Wednesday. Glad you got your truck home, can't wait to see the pictures!

Sponsored

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just noticed my Window Sticker made once again another date change. It is now todays date 12/20. I wish I could figure out what this means. LOL
My window sticker still says 12/13 …. Lol wonder what that means given yours keeps changing!

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My window sticker still says 12/13 …. Lol wonder what that means given yours keeps changing!
I have no idea. It was before this 12/13…12/2…11/25….11/17. Go figure.

Cold_steel

Badlands
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OMG GUYS ITS AT THE DEALERSHIP

086B2203-22D5-4885-856E-38E1A0DB23B5.jpeg

Sponsored

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have no idea. It was before this 12/13…12/2…11/25….11/17. Go figure.
My delivery dates just moved though.. mother. Trucker. 12/21 - 27 now vs my original 12/13-23rd. This is horse shit. They can’t get their crap together so let’s conveniently delay my pickup to fit the delay.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The whole delivery model for just about every car but Tesla is still stuck in the 60s. No progress in 50 years. So when we try to get answers like where is my bronco and when will I get it , they just stare at you and shrug their shoulders because ford hadn’t given them any modern tools. And If we had all ordered f150s we wouldn’t be having these discussions because it would have been a 12-16 week total process and we’d go get the truck when it came in. I have ordered a great many cars (I’m old ) and this is just killing all of us I think. You aren’t crazy and I’m pretty sure my dealer thinks I am!!
They just conveniently moved my delivery date window from 12/13-23rd to 12/21-27th. It really takes that long to get a truck from a rail yard? Really? Next they’ll say I can have my MY21 in 2022.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Annnnd now suddenly the tracker site is saying my order and vin aren’t valid. Really showing me the love today, huh, Ford?

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, 36 ford convertible, 59 MGA, 57 Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha! Mines a Area 51 Badlands that sitting in Mira Loma since last Tueday. The other was probably mine! Were they on a truck or just parked?
No haulers anywhere close, they wee just sitting there. Nissan was moving a couple loads. Dodge/Jeep had a bunch of trailers load but just sitting there.

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My delivery dates just moved though.. mother. Trucker. 12/21 - 27 now vs my original 12/13-23rd. This is horse shit. They can’t get their crap together so let’s conveniently delay my pickup to fit the delay.
But what exactly does this mean? Need to find out. We tracked our broncos from the very beginning. We figured out more then our dealerships know. We have to be able to get a answer for this! But who to ask………hummmm
Sponsored