stanz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Btw out of curiosity I looked at my dealers online inventory today and saw my Bronco, with my VIN! I mean its already in my garage so I think I am set :p

I assume that is just marketing, if someone is interested I assume that may get them in the dealership. Still funny.
Sponsored

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While sitting in the rail yard, I reached out to United Road. They list my order as "inactive" and explained that Ford will contract with multiple carriers and then cancel all but one when they reach the rail yard. All I learned is that United Road is not my hauler, which explains why Broncos seem to just show up at the dealers without any U-R activity. For those of us still waiting, being in the dark is excruciating. :cautious:

Sponsored

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
we are all still waiting. to my knowledge none of the 11/22 ers who post regularly have received their broncs. most sitting at Mira Loma or San Diego
Gotcha! Mine has a ETA at the yard today , 10:20? I think it’s there now but what do I know. LOL

UTultimate

Badlands
First Name
UltimateBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went to update the spreadsheet, everything is correct except the build specs, completely wrong, not sure what happened.

TurnerNHooch

Badlands
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went to update the spreadsheet, everything is correct except the build specs, completely wrong, not sure what happened.
I noticed that last night. Someone likely resorted the column on accident. I corrected mine but if they sort again, let me know so I can fix it again.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't been able to use the tracker through the Bronco6G site for about two weeks now. It says the same thing, "can not retrieve VIN."
That’s weird. Mine was working until last night. The backdoor link works still.

Sponsored

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya'll, I got an email from Stephens Auto Center that my Bronco arrived this morning!!!! No emails or pictures from Ford. No update on palsapp. It was initially scheduled for the 14th and then pushed back to this week. I'm in shock.

TurnerNHooch

Badlands
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya'll, I got an email from Stephens Auto Center that my Bronco arrived this morning!!!! No emails or pictures from Ford. No update on palsapp. It was initially scheduled for the 14th and then pushed back to this week. I'm in shock.
Good luck doing normal people things until it's time to pick up.........it's hard.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good luck doing normal people things until it's time to pick up.........it's hard.
I’m literally in a holding pattern until mine shows up — can’t think straight and don’t want to go anywhere fun in case I miss the call 😂

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs