Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ASlaugh @BigKahuna. Picked mine up but it was really too dark for pics so I will grab some tomorrow. Just wanted to say thanks to you two strangers for making that process more bearable. Aslaugh, your tracking was great and really helped my concentrate on work and gave me a great reason to open my computer when I came home. BigKahuna, Heading to the same place and being just hours ahead of you made it a fun trip. Also feeling the same pains at the same time, it felt like we have known each other for sometime. Good luck to the both of you guys.
Robert, it’s great that yours came in when you weren’t expecting it to. It has been a great trip with you all. I’m pretty sure there won’t be another set of circumstances like this one when we all band together to make some sense out of a truly crazy process. We’ll need to find some trails to ride for sure. Something tells me that this group may find a way to have a meet up of some kind when the dust settles! Happy Holidays amd Merry Christmas to all!!

CitizenEraser

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Expedition, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Checked the tracker yesterday evening and sure enough, the time my salesman had the day off, my Bronco showed up at the dealership. I have an appointment to pick it up this morning but of course I snuck over to the back lot where vehicles are unloaded to get a glimpse...

PXL_20211222_025841337.jpg

PXL_20211222_025359083.jpg

Jondallas311

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love seeing all these delivery pics! Keep em coming everyone!

Mine has been sitting in a railyard outside Fort Worth (Saginaw, TX) since Monday night. I'm thinking an early Christmas delivery isn't happening this year, but I'm still holding out hope! We head out on a road trip to Breckenridge on the 26th, and I was really hoping my Bronco would be making the trip.

Oh well, it will be something to look forward to and kick off the new year, I guess. Trying to be optimistic - lol!

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Picked up this afternoon and well worth the wait. My youngest son was like ok I do like the Bronco after we drove around a bit. Sanderson Ford and Daniel Higgins were awesome.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group PXL_20211222_025359083
Awesome pic! I have a Jan build and went through Sanderson as well.

Sponsored

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has been at Kirby railyard in San Antonio since early Friday morning...closer to me than to the dealer. Dealer "hopes" to have all their cars that are sitting there by Thursday, whatever that means. I did a zen thing on myself and I'm chill now. Keep referring to myself as "grasshopper" to see if it helps.
Dang, I hope your shows up soon! Let's hope you get the call today.

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Efudd

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My delivery date (on the Ford tracker) slipped from the 17th to 22nd window to the 25th. I suspect it'll be the 26th/27th when it's all done. The SoCal struggle is real.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks and I hope you have your baby soon. I can't believe it is taking so long.
I checked their site last night and they received 15 yesterday but none were mine. 6 we’re already picked up and off the site by this morning so someone got theirs yesterday… 😩

Sponsored

anthem

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my calendar today too. A few hours later I get a picture from my salesman saying it came in. I go tomorrow around lunch to pick it up!!
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group PXL_20211222_025359083
Looks awfully familiar... Got a call yesterday that my badlands, non-squatch had arrived as well. Getting it today after this morning's detail and I've had some lunch.

35's sitting in the bay waiting to be swapped out as soon as I can get it up on the lift.

Kicker audio to replace every stock speaker (still trying to figure out what to do with the rear speaker pods), adding a Key amp and a down-firing 10" sub with 500.1 amplifier.

Adding hushmat to doors, sidewalls and pretty much anything else I can find to put it on.

Interested in Katzkin options down the road

adding hood struts, asap

long list of other accessories I'm looking at as well.

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 1640193185826

FifthCard

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got the call picking her up at 2 pm today. Whoop!
Congrats.. Enjoy it. I had hoped I would get the call before Christmas. Doesn't look promising. Have a Merry X-Mas and take it for a spin for me.

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My bronco was supposedly in Jacksonville FL 2 weeks ago but they have no updates since. How long does it take to go 400 miles???? Is shipping that bad right now? Currently 2 days past my delivery estimate.
Sponsored