Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going on almost a week at the Richmond, CA rail yard -- and two full days since @TurnerNHooch took delivery of hers at the same dealer, off what we thought was the same train (different railcar). Starting to feel the pain of the delivery driver shortage for sure 🥲
Same for me. Mines been at the yard a weeks now and the dealer received 15 last night!! What?! You couldn’t throw mine on one of those trucks? Geez. It’s a 3 hour drive to the dealer so it’s not like I can just go drop of the hat. This is infuriating.
Sponsored

TurnerNHooch

Badlands
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going on almost a week at the Richmond, CA rail yard -- and two full days since @TurnerNHooch took delivery of hers at the same dealer, off what we thought was the same train (different railcar). Starting to feel the pain of the delivery driver shortage for sure 🥲
I think they're really trying. We cruised out of town early this morning and there were transports ell over. No Fords but they're moving cars.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think they're really trying. We cruised out of town early this morning and there were transports ell over. No Fords but they're moving cars.
Yeah, definitely not knocking the efforts of the transport drivers during a time like this. More disappointed with the lack of visibility Ford gives us into where the vehicle is and what day they project it’ll get moving again

Sponsored

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya'll, I got an email from Stephens Auto Center that my Bronco arrived this morning!!!! No emails or pictures from Ford. No update on palsapp. It was initially scheduled for the 14th and then pushed back to this week. I'm in shock.
Likewise. Got the email and call from John and Tanis. Picked it up today. They were great to work with. This one was for my daughter. I still have one on order for myself as well.

UTultimate

Badlands
First Name
UltimateBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the email to come pick up my Bronco this morning. Then this afternoon got an email that said an engine light came on while they were getting it fueled up. Hopefully it’ll be ready tomorrow, assuming the module arrives in the morning.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group A7E72389-CF47-4719-8130-9BAB1F6A7FF0

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine is at the rail yard waiting for truck to pick it up. Two days now...

Badlandsabad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer emailed me this evening that my Bronco arrived late this afternoon and that they would have it ready for me first thing tomorrow morning.

The tracker said built but never shipped, ETA was 12/24. No production line picture. Palsapp still says pending...Hopefully this gives you hope for all those who haven't gotten the shipped email or can't track their convoy.

Good luck!

Sponsored

PCHOnRoader

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A few random thoughts after removing stickers and giving the Basequatch a once over in the daylight at home.

Heads up for those with a modular bumper go ahead and purchase a Torx-plus 40 bit for the tool kit. Was going to install a license plate bracket lower center of bumper and had thought oh I will just use the included tool kit….it has a 30 and 50 but no 40. Reading my install instructions and searching other threads many of the modular bolts need the TP40. Not a common single bit or kit to pick up since its a Torx plus. I have used regular Torx in the past for seat belt bolts and the like.

Also check out the door alignment pin in my Bronco tool kit…didn’t make it to fit and finish like the rest of the kit. Should still work if the first couple threads don’t bind but I didn’t look in the zippered pouch inside the kit while at the dealership. The others pieces were there and chromed.

Lastly it didn’t click for me until watching my 327th Bronco YouTube video today that only those with the standard package have spotter mirrors on both side mirrors. Didn’t think about them disappearing for Mid package and above since they all have blind spot tech. Though seeing what’s in the blind spot can come in handy sometimes.

Anyone else thinking about taking the front panels off later this week for optimal Christmas lights viewing? Only excuse I can come up with until spring!

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group C1E743C9-DC2C-46E1-8CEB-1CAA07341D6D

Last edited:

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5