Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m going on seven at the moment, only 50 something miles away 🥲
We are all in the same position. I’ve been in the yard since the 18th(last Saturday)less then 20miles away.
We should be use to this wait and now we’re back in Holiday’s. Be still my heart!😎
Sponsored

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know you guys are all waiting with baited breath and extraordinary anticipation for the arrival of my Bronco and I expect that all my fellow 11/22 brothers and sisters that have received your wild horses will be busy taming them and getting back to normal activities that don’t include F5ing your browsers, typing your memorized VIN numbers and order numbers and rail car numbers into all the various trackers …. I thought I’d give you an update.

I have been assured through my faithful dealer (Ford dealer) that my beast will arrive by Friday and maybe sooner. If it’s Friday, sadly I will not be able to ride my stead until the following Monday. I’ll will post a pic upon arrival and for those of you, like me , still awaiting for yours have faith, it will arrive. Thanks to you all and to all a good night!!!

Efudd

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know you guys are all waiting with baited breath and extraordinary anticipation for the arrival of my Bronco and I expect that all my fellow 11/22 brothers and sisters that have received your wild horses will be busy taming them and getting back to normal activities that don’t include F5ing your browsers, typing your memorized VIN numbers and order numbers and rail car numbers into all the various trackers …. I thought I’d give you an update.

I have been assured through my faithful dealer (Ford dealer) that my beast will arrive by Friday and maybe sooner. If it’s Friday, sadly I will not be able to ride my stead until the following Monday. I’ll will post a pic upon arrival and for those of you, like me , still awaiting for yours have faith, it will arrive. Thanks to you all and to all a good night!!!
My destination is Long Beach, and we had similar delivery windows. However, the Ford tracker now has me on the 25th for a delivery estimate (dealership closed). Do you happen to know what date the Ford tracker has for you, @BigKahuna ? I'm operating my own personal sleuther-tracker since I haven't been able to get any other information.

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My destination is Long Beach, and we had similar delivery windows. However, the Ford tracker now has me on the 25th for a delivery estimate (dealership closed). Do you happen to know what date the Ford tracker has for you, @BigKahuna ? I'm operating my own personal sleuther-tracker since I haven't been able to get any other information.
Mine is 25th as well

Sponsored

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Likewise. Got the email and call from John and Tanis. Picked it up today. They were great to work with. This one was for my daughter. I still have one on order for myself as well.
They have been great to work with. I am leaving now about to start my 6 hour drive down to get it with an Escape packed full of presents and we are heading to Wisp Resort for Christmas after. I'll be sure to post pics when I take delivery.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They have been great to work with. I am leaving now about to start my 6 hour drive down to get it with an Escape packed full of presents and we are heading to Wisp Resort for Christmas after. I'll be sure to post pics when I take delivery.
Safe travels and congratulations on your new Bronco.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After examining my BL pretty closely in last few days, here are the defects I found: 1. Small dent in L/R quarter panel, just in front of gas lid door; 2 small dent in hood near leading edge, but smack in middle of contour line; 3. Defect in right side curtain airbag plastic cover - looks pitted and missing material.

dealer has acknowledged and I’ll be bringing it back in to hopefully repair dents via PDR. The plastic part will need to be replaced.

Other than that, really enjoying the ride and all the looks this thing gets. I know a lot of folks on here have mentioned how good it drives (it does). Sure does float like a ‘75 LTD lol.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good news, bad news.. My tracker changed to “complete purchase” this morning so I’m guessing it showed up at the dealership overnight. Bad news is we left yesterday to enjoy Christmas with family so it will be Monday pickup for me. I knew this would happen. Had it not sat for a week in the rail yard, I’d have it with me on the coast this weekend. But nope. Just a million questions from family about did you get your bronco yet?! 😂😩🤦🏻‍♀️

rightknot

Badlands
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas Cross Sport, F1504x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long are yall's broncos sitting at the rail yard? Mine has been stuck there all fkn week. Today was the end date of my delivery estimate. I'm in Miami
Mine has been at the Baldwin rail yard since 12/09 and today was my last delivery date 🥺 so not looking like a Christmas miracle here in central Florida.

Sponsored

rightknot

Badlands
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas Cross Sport, F1504x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My bronco was supposedly in Jacksonville FL 2 weeks ago but they have no updates since. How long does it take to go 400 miles???? Is shipping that bad right now? Currently 2 days past my delivery estimate.
Mine is there too and arrived 12/09 😂🥺🥺

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 1640265815948

Dealer said they are just waiting for a truck to pick her up...three days and counting. Just sold my F150 FX4 yesterday.

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let's hope for today. Sounds like you are in good spirits, which is most important. The Bronco will come, and in another week, this delay will be all forgotten.