First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Ford Bronco modular bumper fog opening light kit is here. It houses 8 x 20w square lights totaling 160W of power. It has a shroud that is powder coated to give it an awesome look. The square lights also offer amber backlight DRL to match the rest of the Bronco marker lighting. The kit is rated at 16,000 lumens all together. The lights comes with few inches of of wiring. If your truck comes with AUX switches you can extend them yourself and tap into the factory wiring. If not you can but a generic wiring harness on Amazon to control the light kit.

Here is a cool dual function wiring harness that we found works good.

Nilight 10031W Amber White Dual Color Light Bar Wiring Harness Kit 16AWG with 12V Relay 15A Inline Blade Fuse Push Button Switch for Offroad Driving Light, 2 Leads

Link
Sponsored

OP
OP
MandRautomotive

MandRautomotive

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

randymosteller

First Edition
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just finished installing M&R’s fog lights. The install using their wiring kit was easy and the look is clean. I had a few question about the install and reached out through their site. I actually got an email from Mikhai, the owner of the company and then a follow up email from him as well. Very impressed with the product and the customer service. I really like the way you can choose between white and amber by selecting a different aux switch.

https://mandronline.com/products/2021-ford-bronco-led-m-r-modular-bumper-light-kit?variant=
Ford Bronco M&R Automotive MODULAR BUMPER FOG OPENING LIGHT KIT CBCEC468-E868-4856-844B-5D766125AEF4
Ford Bronco M&R Automotive MODULAR BUMPER FOG OPENING LIGHT KIT BC3A3095-A076-4EF5-B394-BFF6F8EACDBF
Ford Bronco M&R Automotive MODULAR BUMPER FOG OPENING LIGHT KIT D8599F74-4B31-4CA3-93E2-C684164D8140

OP
OP
MandRautomotive

MandRautomotive

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just finished installing M&R’s fog lights. The install using their wiring kit was easy and the look is clean. I had a few question about the install and reached out through their site. I actually got an email from Mikhai, the owner of the company and then a follow up email from him as well. Very impressed with the product and the customer service. I really like the way you can choose between white and amber by selecting a different aux switch.

https://mandronline.com/products/2021-ford-bronco-led-m-r-modular-bumper-light-kit?variant=
Ford Bronco M&R Automotive MODULAR BUMPER FOG OPENING LIGHT KIT D8599F74-4B31-4CA3-93E2-C684164D8140
Thank you for the kind words. I like the way you can run amber on everyday roads as DRL and white powerful beams when you need it offroad. Glad you love the product

Especially love how the amber DRL match the Cyber Orange color Broncos.

Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any pics of the light output of these at night? Thanks!

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you for the kind words. I like the way you can run amber on everyday roads as DRL and white powerful beams when you need it offroad. Glad you love the product

Especially love how the amber DRL match the Cyber Orange color Broncos.
do the DRL automatic come on in daylight

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like the looks of that, different from what everyone else is offering.

Sponsored

Liebd11

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone know if it is it possible to connect the power for the amber backlights to the DRLs and just have the whites on an aux? Haven’t seen that discussed anywhere - not sure how accessible the wiring is. Could even also consider running the ambers to the DRLs and whites to headlights I suppose if you always wanted the lights on and didn’t want to use the aux switches for them.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What beam pattern are these? You mention DRL with the amber so I assume they are lower output for visibility by others only. Are the white a driving or off road light or fog?

Reactions: Rpm
OP
OP
MandRautomotive

MandRautomotive

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What beam pattern are these? You mention DRL with the amber so I assume they are lower output for visibility by others only. Are the white a driving or off road light or fog?
Correct the amber is decorative and the White is 10 degree spots

OP
OP
MandRautomotive

MandRautomotive

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)