Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
โ€”
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

She sure is!!!
Put about 350 miles on it since then, and I gotta say I enjoy driving this 7MT way more than my RS and its 6MT ๐Ÿฅฒ does that mean I'm getting old??

If anyone's looking for dashcam/radar detector wiring advice, let me know! Struggled with it for an hour trying to find the fuse box which is NOT under the glovebox ๐Ÿ˜… it's on the driver side, behind the trim panel that the headlight switch and parking brake are mounted to

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  11/22/21 Build Week Group IMG_1081

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  11/22/21 Build Week Group IMG_1104

TurnerNHooch

Badlands
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Put about 350 miles on it since then, and I gotta say I enjoy driving this 7MT way more than my RS and its 6MT ๐Ÿฅฒ does that mean I'm getting old??

If anyone's looking for dashcam/radar detector wiring advice, let me know! Struggled with it for an hour trying to find the fuse box which is NOT under the glovebox ๐Ÿ˜… it's on the driver side, behind the trim panel that the headlight switch and parking brake are mounted to

We've done over 500. Took it over 88 and then back over 50 during 'SNOWPOCALPSE 2021" Solid as a rock in slippery GOAT mode. You had to try to spin the wheels or slide in a stop. Only scary bit was almost having an El Dorado Sheriff slide in to us in a Ford Explorer :oops:

TurnerNHooch

Badlands
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We've done over 500. Took it over 88 and then back over 50 during 'SNOWPOCALPSE 2021" Solid as a rock in slippery GOAT mode. You had to try to spin the wheels or slide in a stop. Only scary bit was almost having an El Dorado Sheriff slide in to us in a Ford Explorer :oops:

IMG_1081.png

IMG_1104.png
I do, actually, have questions about the install. Does the trim snap cleanly back in place and not look all funky after you chase the wires?

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
โ€”
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do, actually, have questions about the install. Does the trim snap cleanly back in place and not look all funky after you chase the wires?
I can try to take a picture for you -- the trim panel directly beneath the steering wheel that the headlights switch is mounted on snaps in and out very easily. It uses the sturdy, replaceable, blue wedge clips that work very well. Don't yank on it too hard, but grab it in the middle right under the steering wheel and apply consistent force down and out to snap it out of place. It will hang down on a pivot point at the bottom.

The only other trim panel I popped out/half removed was the plastic one between the weatherstripping on the door, and the one below the steering wheel mentioned above. I only popped this out to cleanly route the cable through a hole in the support structure. Without doing so, you'd have to crimp the cable underneath an edge of the steering wheel trim panel which looks and feels bad.

Sponsored

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
โ€”
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there anyone on here that can help me track my delivery by rail? I don't have the rail car number. I just found out that my Bronco shipped by rail instead of by truck.

Sponsored

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
โ€”
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there anyone on here that can help me track my delivery by rail? I don't have the rail car number. I just found out that my Bronco shipped by rail instead of by truck.
Typically, you would contact your dealer and ask them to give you the railcar number -- they're ultimately the "recipient" of the shipment, not you

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  11/22/21 Build Week Group 20220104_193125

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  11/22/21 Build Week Group 20220104_193125
Iโ€™m going to wire mine this week! Whatโ€™s it hard to hide the wire?

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands