Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Typically, you would contact your dealer and ask them to give you the railcar number -- they're ultimately the "recipient" of the shipment, not you
My
Typically, you would contact your dealer and ask them to give you the railcar number -- they're ultimately the "recipient" of the shipment, not you
The Bronco guy at my dealership is out sick and my salesman is technically challenged. I thought it would be easier to see if someone on here could help me out.
Sponsored

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

20211231_155241.jpg
20220101_071853.jpg
Picked her up at Granger. My actual time inside the dealership was about 90 seconds. I had 1 form to sign and hand them a check and I was on my way home. That is the car purchasing experience that all future transactions will be judged against.

I had a very snowy, icy drive home for 1100 miles and the Bronco kicked ass in all conditions. I told myself I was going to be extra cautious and not push it but found myself passing everyone most of the drive because it felt very secure and capable. I can't wait for what's to come with her. It's been cool seeing everyone get theirs and I hope those still waiting, won't have to for long.
Congratulations!
we said and did the same! It’s a highly capable BEAST! ❤🐴❤

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My

The Bronco guy at my dealership is out sick and my salesman is technically challenged. I thought it would be easier to see if someone on here could help me out.
I think we lost access to the only webapp feature we were using to find railcar info ourselves, but maybe you could see if @ASlaugh has an idea how to get it?

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m going to wire mine this week! What’s it hard to hide the wire?
It was tough the first time, when I was going through the wrong cracks in the trim panels 😅 the route I describe in my tutorial post is very easy and stress free -- just don't cut your hands on the sharp pieces of metal support behind the steering column trim panel

Sponsored

Jondallas311

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My

The only way to get the railcar info (that I'm aware of) is directly from the dealership. They should be able to see it in their portal. The GM sent me a screenshot showing my car number. Good luck!

Sassy BD

Black Diamond
First Name
DD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Grand Wagoneer, 16 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Happy NYE! And anniversary To us! ❤❤
we are on day 3 of epic Roadtrip home with our Bronco. We had to totally change our plans home, but doesn’t really matter….we have the Bronco!
What. A. Beast! We have put 1500 miles on her, 4 states, snow, rain, & HELLA wind!
All with no problems!
We feel like Bronco Ambassador’s. People love them!
We are stopping and staying in cool places along the way since overlanding home was not an option.
Texas to Albuquerqu, NM….. NM to Flagstaff for lunch, a quick stop in Winslow, AZ! Overnight at Lake Havasu, AZ…..
Stopped at In&Out for lunch and first oil change at 1200 miles. AZ to Solvang, CA. Three Days of desert for 8 hrs is A LOT! Glad to be on the coast. Tomorrow a shorter drive to Napa, CA.
stay tuned….
Well shoot! My pics haven’t uploaded to the cloud.…..cliffhanger….
I will add tomorrow 🤣😝
In N Out was my first drive thru

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve been following this thread ever since we got our build date. We didn’t want to try tracking it and dealing with all that frustration, so we just let it be a surprise. 😛

We reserved in Oct. ‘20 and ordered Feb. ‘21. Got our build notice Sep. 30th telling us we were in the 11/22 group. On Dec. 29th, we got the call! 😁

It’s primarily my wife’s Bronco, but we’re both enjoying it so far. We have very limited experience driving offroad (other than the dirt road we live on, LOL), but we are going to make it a point to seek out trails to play on…

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 9BC75EF4-2BB0-4951-88CF-239F582EDC8B
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group C919521B-F1C4-449C-956E-2629B7597D5F

Sponsored

Rockdawg84

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4RUNNER, 96 F350 CC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been following this thread ever since we got our build date. We didn’t want to try tracking it and dealing with all that frustration, so we just let it be a surprise. 😛

We reserved in Oct. ‘20 and ordered Feb. ‘21. Got our build notice Sep. 30th telling us we were in the 11/22 group. On Dec. 29th, we got the call! 😁

It’s primarily my wife’s Bronco, but we’re both enjoying it so far. We have very limited experience driving offroad (other than the dirt road we live on, LOL), but we are going to make it a point to seek out trails to play on…

love it!! Hey come join us on our facebook Tucson Bronco Group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/4412371582223386

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

DividedSky

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shipped email received this AM! ETA now "January 3 to January 9" to Granger LOL. Not holding my breath on that.

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just noticed my expected delivery was pushed backed a 3rd time on the tracker. ☹ Originally 12/26-1/1 and now 1/9. I don’t have the rail car number so I have no idea where it is. Not sure when it will be delivered. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sponsored