Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It took me two whole weeks to get more information on the actual delivery from the first notice from the trucking company, even after the freight bill # was assigned and the status went to "pending". It was eventually assigned a "Trip #" which is when the truck actually hit the road. Luckily I am 150 miles from the factory, so it was delivered the same day. Also of note, the dealer was absolutely useless until the Bronco was actually delivered. I had better luck calling the trucking company themselves. Good luck!
Blend date?
Sponsored

ADAWG

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Dakota, 2006 Harley ElectraGlide
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hmmm, mine always has stayed at 1/10 week.....Pizza shows 'in production 1/17' with estimated del date of 2/7.....not built date...modules all popped more than a week ago... backdoor tracker simply indicates 'in production'.... strange but I'm wondering if my Base, 2 dr, auto, 2.3 is at the rail yard?
I have a similar build and showing EXACTLY the same as yours.

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
One thing I was just told is that the My Ford Account area (or whatever it's called) has said that the Ford Sync was updated - is that any indicator of anything one way or the other?

And playing on palsapp website - I am not in shipment or anything but it has a Freight Bill and it's status is Pending ... so I guess I haven't started moving yet but they're Standing By to Stand By ?

Sponsored

Connie

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
One thing I was just told is that the My Ford Account area (or whatever it's called) has said that the Ford Sync was updated - is that any indicator of anything one way or the other?

And playing on palsapp website - I am not in shipment or anything but it has a Freight Bill and it's status is Pending ... so I guess I haven't started moving yet but they're Standing By to Stand By ?
I’ve been pending on the palsapp website for a week and a half now… yours is ready for shipment, but still waiting in Michigan for a truck to pick it up… I’m in the same boat as you… hoping they get it on a truck soon! My estimated delivery just moved from 1/27 to 1/30, so they must think they will it get it out pretty quickly…

David1912

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Uniformed question: So pals app picks up the truck ride from the plant to the rail yard in Michigan AND again from the destination rail yard to dealer?....that is two trips....Or, the initial MAP truck trip is such a merrygoround that its not treated as a journey by pals app? thanks

My situation is I'm a 1/10 build week fellow...with Blend showing on WS of 1/10....and 'in production' shown as 1/17.....and, my modules popped over a week ago.....but I'm not shown as 'built'....delivery date of 2/7 hasn't changed in 10+ days...

BK71819

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Wrangler Sport 2D 4.0L
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Uh oh… my dealer gave me bad news, start drinking!

My dealer emailed me today I’m stuck in production due to a micro chip issue.

My tracker still shows 1/14 in production and 2/10 estimated delivery. Those out of production might be cleared! For those stuck I hope it won’t be long!

In ProductionProducedFord Michigan Assembly Plant, MIJan-14-2022, 00:00 ESTFeb-04-2022Feb-10-2022Micro Chip At Plant On Hold

whodatdubi

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, Gated Ferrari 360 Spider, '23 MB EQS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So after being delayed to 02/28/2022 delivery like everyone else, looks like I was updated again to 02/23/2022 as of today. Maybe they are "chipping away" at the ones they had to pull for no chip and it'll be sooner than we thought

Sponsored

CH02

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Outer Banks Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tracking site doesn't even pull mine up anymore.

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got the bad news from my dealer as well. Pulled for the microchip. 🥺

David1912

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve been pending on the palsapp website for a week and a half now… yours is ready for shipment, but still waiting in Michigan for a truck to pick it up… I’m in the same boat as you… hoping they get it on a truck soon! My estimated delivery just moved from 1/27 to 1/30, so they must think they will it get it out pretty quickly…
where is your dealer?
Sponsored