Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was wondering the same thing. If mods pop then chip shortage shouldnt affect us...
I think there are multiple chips in the truck. like the '22s aren't getting the temp readout on the dials due to chip shortage (in theory). so I think the truck could still come online but not yet have all the chips needed, given all the computers in a modern vehicle these days
Sponsored

Inc0gnet0

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Hon Pilot EXL, '16 Acura ILX, '20 Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

MY22 BD, 4dr, Cactus Gray, 2.7L, MIC, ModBump, Mid Pkg
res: 7/15/20
order: 11/21/21
schedule build: 1/10/22
blend: 1/18/22
est delivery: 2/12/22 (RAIL to AZ)

Like many others the sticker dropped 1/18/22," in production" status hit 1/11/22 but has been stuck there ever since and haven't received a assembly line photo yet...ahh what's another few weeks.. Haven't hit my dealer up yet to see what they may know about delivery but will next week.

Also ordered Curt Hitch CRT-13493 on 12/10/21 (hopeful ship mid Feb) and Baja Designs Fog Light Kit BAJA-447762UP on 12/8/20 (hopeful ship in March). Everything is stuck on a ship in the pacific...

make it all sweeter when it shows up.
Correction: Blend Date 1/15/22

spoke to my dealer yesterday, he stated his system shows my vehicle is completed and awaiting a ship date. Once ship date drops, may take 3-4 wks by rail to AZ. Also he acknowledged Ford delays in updating the tracker, frustrating for all. His system stated delivery to the dealership 2/6-2/10, my window sticker shows estimated delivery 2/12. He said conservatively expect end of month.
I guess i will keep hunting for cool accessories!

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
TRACKER FINALLY CHANGED for me.

Built 1/24 , (Blend Date on my window sticker was 1/21) and Delivery expected by 2/15.

It's not the same as taking delivery, obviously, but it's certainly more Forward Progress.
My pizza tracker hasn’t worked since last week. Starting to get a bad feeling. Last time I was able check eta was 2/11

Sponsored

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My pizza tracker hasn’t worked since last week. Starting to get a bad feeling. Last time I was able check eta was 2/11
Mine went out and on a bunch of times but ever since a month or two ago, when I got bumped from 1/10 to 1/17, the pizza tracker AND the backdoor tracker just said "Scheduled for Production 1/18" and build "TBD" - it changed last night to In Production 01/24/2022 and Estimated Delivery 02/15/2022 ... the backdoor tracker just says "In Progress" ... we actually emailed our Salesman (who is kind of an old dude) to see if he could give us any info like if it says we're going to be delayed for a microchip etc. and he was pretty useless.

The good news is , I was not entirely sure I was even going to get the Bronco. My family member sort of looked at this as a fascinating distraction and probably would wind up getting another Jeep. Now it's getting closer and the anxiety is setting in and I can tell they want it more now.

David1912

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine went out and on a bunch of times but ever since a month or two ago, when I got bumped from 1/10 to 1/17, the pizza tracker AND the backdoor tracker just said "Scheduled for Production 1/18" and build "TBD" - it changed last night to In Production 01/24/2022 and Estimated Delivery 02/15/2022 ... the backdoor tracker just says "In Progress" ... we actually emailed our Salesman (who is kind of an old dude) to see if he could give us any info like if it says we're going to be delayed for a microchip etc. and he was pretty useless.

The good news is , I was not entirely sure I was even going to get the Bronco. My family member sort of looked at this as a fascinating distraction and probably would wind up getting another Jeep. Now it's getting closer and the anxiety is setting in and I can tell they want it more now.
Hmmm, mine always has stayed at 1/10 week.....Pizza shows 'in production 1/17' with estimated del date of 2/7.....not built date...modules all popped more than a week ago... backdoor tracker simply indicates 'in production'.... strange but I'm wondering if my Base, 2 dr, auto, 2.3 is at the rail yard?

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My palsapp was updated this morning, so that's another good sign. I tracked my Bronco via railcar number last week and it arrived Kansas City, MO on Saturday morning.

Now using the palsapp.com website to enter my VIN to get the trucking tracker info below...

OriginDestinationDestination NameFreight Bill #VINStatus
Kansas CityRICHMOND, MOSWAFFORD'S FORD13638325521FMEE5DP4NLA82473Pending

I'm expecting the "Status" to change to "Dispatched" soon...and then ultimately "Delivered"!

andyriegler

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Going to pick up my Bronco at the dealership today!!!
Details on the tracker spreadsheet.

4 Dr soft top Big Bend, Cactus Gray, Mid trim package.

Reserved 7/14.
Confirmed order 10/20
Got VIN on 11/18
Blend Date 1/10
Built 1/13
Delivered 1/26 via convoy to Muskegon, MI

andyriegler

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My palsapp was updated this morning, so that's another good sign. I tracked my Bronco via railcar number last week and it arrived Kansas City, MO on Saturday morning.

Now using the palsapp.com website to enter my VIN to get the trucking tracker info below...

I'm expecting the "Status" to change to "Dispatched" soon...and then ultimately "Delivered"!
It took me two whole weeks to get more information on the actual delivery from the first notice from the trucking company, even after the freight bill # was assigned and the status went to "pending". It was eventually assigned a "Trip #" which is when the truck actually hit the road. Luckily I am 150 miles from the factory, so it was delivered the same day. Also of note, the dealer was absolutely useless until the Bronco was actually delivered. I had better luck calling the trucking company themselves. Good luck!

Sponsored

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It took me two whole weeks to get more information on the actual delivery from the first notice from the trucking company, even after the freight bill # was assigned and the status went to "pending". It was eventually assigned a "Trip #" which is when the truck actually hit the road. Luckily I am 150 miles from the factory, so it was delivered the same day. Also of note, the dealer was absolutely useless until the Bronco was actually delivered. I had better luck calling the trucking company themselves. Good luck!
My dealer has been awesome. Gave me the railcar number which I tracked and gives me updates on their end once every few days. I've known the location of my Bronco since it was shipped and it appears to be right on schedule to my dealer.

andyriegler

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealer has been awesome. Gave me the railcar number which I tracked and gives me updates on their end once every few days. I've known the location of my Bronco since it was shipped and it appears to be right on schedule to my dealer.
That's great! I didn't like the salesman I got from the dealer on Day 1 - he just gave me bad vibes. Too bad, since he was basically handed an order for a $45k car at full MSRP without having to do anything for it. Glad your experience was better than mine. Enjoy the new Bronco!

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's great! I didn't like the salesman I got from the dealer on Day 1 - he just gave me bad vibes. Too bad, since he was basically handed an order for a $45k car at full MSRP without having to do anything for it. Glad your experience was better than mine. Enjoy the new Bronco!
Thanks brother. Sorry to hear of your bad experience. Enjoy your Bronco as well! Cheers!

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stupid question that I'm going to ask here since I'm following this post anyway and have asked a few questions here.

I saw the post on the Bronco Raptor with all those mazillion pics ... and it appears to have yellowish/orange LEDs in the headlights.

Is that exclusive to the Raptor model or is that something we all can do or how does that work? Just curious. Thanks!
It's only for the raptor however someone on the forum has a YouTube video for raptor light install on the Bronco, it looks good I'll try to find it and link it

What site or area did you input the info? I tried finding a link on the forums but couldn’t locate one only for shipping via transportation

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's only for the raptor however someone on the forum has a YouTube video for raptor light install on the Bronco, it looks good I'll try to find it and link it

What site or area did you input the info? I tried finding a link on the forums but couldn’t locate one only for shipping via transportation
Here ya go...

palsapp.com

Input your VIN in the search box.
Sponsored