Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still don't have my 8/9 blend but at least I know where it is and that the end is near. It's utter BS that we're taking delivery of 21s so deep into 22.
Sponsored

Moose84

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I added my info to the spreadsheet. 12/11 blend, 12/14 in production. No build date.

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Added to the list.
FYI-Canadians don't typically don't get emails from Ford and the tracker doesn't work for us.
We have to rely on other means.

Ford Bronco 2021 Broncos that are “Lost” to Ford Bronco process sheet

Sponsored

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
just added mine directly into it. 10/25 build week. Mods popped 11/2. Still “in production”

Hoghank

Badlands
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette, bronco sport, gmc,mustang,Cadillac,porsc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i just found this - they probably should jump in.
12/6
12/10 blend
12/15 mods pop
12/23 shipped
today in railyard N Ca. Benicia waiting for truck to take to dealer

ne2000

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2021 Broncos that are “Lost” to Ford 1B0C7059-3614-4473-BFD3-333033193DFE

Credit: Fox News june 15, 2021

If you have a 2021 that has not been shipped yet you are welcome to enter your information on the spreadsheet Below (like you entered information during your build week). I don’t think most of the B6G group realizes how many Broncos go “missing” by Ford. Lets see who will be the last to get their 2021.

For those that don’t know, during the time your bronco goes down the line a part may be missing, if so then they put you vehicle in a lot off site to wait to be completed. Then when the part first becomes available they continue to build the newer vehicles so the line doesn’t stop again. This is one of the reasons the original “Dirt Mountain” even existed, but it continues today. Many people have no clue when they will ever get their vehicles. Most people that go “missing” think they are the rare unicorn and are unlucky, but in reviewing many build weeks I believe this is a much more prevalent problem. AND FORD NEVER SAYS A WORD. I know we even have a few KINGS that are still waiting for their vehicles since being mostly built last summer.

Unfortunately, it became such a hardship on my personal family because we needed another vehicle and because I still didn’t know when I would get mine I had to buy a different ride. And honestly it is because of this lack of communication from Ford.

In fairness, I know manufacturing is difficult. Communication is not difficult. Ford makes a GREAT vehicle but they really need to improve on customer care.

For 2021 broncos not built you can enter your information here so we can track how these long holds are progressing.
2021 Broncos Sheet
column O won't take a date?

blogue

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does mine count? 8/31 build that was missing till 12/25 when I got a built email. Then was damaged in shipping and will now never be mine. Ordering a new one. Oh joy!

Sponsored

gigidaho

Wildtrak
First Name
Gig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
thank you for starting this thread! Unless you’re in this very specific predicament you probably have no idea it’s happening and how widespread it is. I’m a 7/14/20 res date, was originally scheduled for production 11/29 moved to 12/6. My blend date was 12/11. Have received no built or shipped emails or communication of any kind. My VIN has been assigned as a 2021 but when I called my dealer he said I’m still not built. It’s so very frustrating to see people receiving shipments of their 2022’s knowing my 2021 is still waiting to be built.

The worst part, however, is the no communication piece. I could roll with a lot if I had any idea what was going on but instead it just feels like Ford is dropping the ball in a huge way.

BlackKatniss

Black Diamond
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco, 2021 Ford Bronco,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello, just added mine as well. 12/6 blend, still EDD 1/30 in a couple of days….supposed to go by rail to SE Georgia, near Jacksonville, FL. Day 1 reservation; however, dealer put orders in in March 21, telling us that was the day they were putting all their orders in…that deliveries went in order of when your reservation went in. They tell me it shows ‘produced’ waiting to go by rail and that I shouldn’t listen to crap on the internet. In other words, they have no clue. I need a car, the ‘88 is not supposed to be my daily driver: scared to run it near/past 80mph, so I avoid I-95.
Ford Bronco 2021 Broncos that are “Lost” to Ford 51A4F0B9-F93E-463E-A3F1-242749BEB169
I’m getting used to it, though. i hope I don’t have issues with my 2021 when (or if) it finally shows up.

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad your back @2w1se! Hoping for the best for you and all who are in purgatory, dirt/snow mountain, and lost batchers! 💪🙏🍀

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seriously?
100% serious. My original blend date was 11/01 actual production date was 11/04 then it stayed in production till 12/22 when it turned to “built”. Even though my dealer was showing it produced obviously ford has a different definition. Then it magically showed up 12/30 after going from in transit to delivered in less than 2hrs. It arrived with another ordered OBX all be it on produced and built on the 22nd. It had 4 miles on it. Also there was no paper included saying it had QC miles on it. When I went to connect it to ford pass it kept telling me the user had to authorize it. My understanding per the dealer is it says that when it’s linked up another account. I had to factory reset the system to let me add it and that worked like a charm.
Sponsored