David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thank you for starting this thread! Unless you’re in this very specific predicament you probably have no idea it’s happening and how widespread it is. I’m a 7/14/20 res date, was originally scheduled for production 11/29 moved to 12/6. My blend date was 12/11. Have received no built or shipped emails or communication of any kind. My VIN has been assigned as a 2021 but when I called my dealer he said I’m still not built. It’s so very frustrating to see people receiving shipments of their 2022’s knowing my 2021 is still waiting to be built.

The worst part, however, is the no communication piece. I could roll with a lot if I had any idea what was going on but instead it just feels like Ford is dropping the ball in a huge way.
Have your Modules populated at least??

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt
Sponsored

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
personally I doubt if Dirt Mountain warrants a King or Queen, or even Prince - such a puny undesirable realm - maybe the titles of Duke, or Marquis, Earl, Viscount, . . or Barons would be more appropriate
You dare exclude us Viceroys and Countesses. Swine!

tstehl

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi, I’m still waiting for my 12/6 build🤔 No one can tell me what the hold up is. I called Ford all they said is it’s here we don’t know why and my dealer has no answers…

Sponsored

abartni

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's a frustrating Black Hole. Ordered 2/03/21, Built 10/14/21, then nothing, status moved back to Order Confirmed, yet the modules are populated. Dealership can provide no details, all I get is the Delivery Date "TBD" constantly moving out each month but only after the prior months date has passed. Order is for a 4-Dr Badlands, High Package, 2.7L

DividedSky

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Added. Spreadsheet won't let me put in shipped notification date of 1/06/2022 for some reason

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just so people know this is NOT just a "Bronco" problem. I have a customer who bought 3 new F-250's. Came into the store and bought stuff for all three. Parts showed up but no truck yet. So after calling the customer about what was up, he said when Ford finds it and delivers it, I will bring it to you. Took about 2 months. After getting the first one done we asked about the other 2, his response was....... you guessed it when Ford finds them I will bring them to you.
yeah, I don't know this for fact, but I have to agree with you here. These things must happen all the time, but the only difference is, they're usually not 'special ordered' cars/trucks. So they don't have a specific person waiting for that specific vehicle. Probably just dealer orders, and it gets there when it gets there.

The reason this is being brought to light now is because it's under such a microscope as every bronco is an individual order.

Not that that will make anyone who is waiting feel any better...

1Five1 Garage

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend, F350, 4Runner, 52 Ford F1 RatRod
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

added my Black Diamond. blend 12/6/2021.... after the date 11/20/2021. nothing. still shows in production. no built info, no shipping info, even dealer doesn't know. Last called BCS and they said it was waiting shipment. about 2 weeks ago.
Ford Bronco 2021 Broncos that are “Lost” to Ford Screenshot 2022-01-27 140930

Sponsored

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally! A list I can join. As a 9/3 blend, I was outside the Dirt Mountain tracking list, I believe the cutoff was around August. Yet my blend date was too old for the other missing Broncos tracker.

My biggest frustration with this is that Ford seems to be completely ignoring FIFO. The first Broncos in should be the first reworked. They are clearly just sending a rework team out into the lot and fixing Broncos at random. Extremely unorganized. The plant manager should have been fired months ago.

Ashallyb96

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Nissan Altima, 2005 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This was the last email I gotten from ford! Did everyone get the same email?

Ford Bronco 2021 Broncos that are “Lost” to Ford Screenshot 2022-01-27 140930
Nope. Spoke to the dealer on Wednesday and he said its ready to ship with an EDD of 1/30-2/11.
Still no built email.

OP
OP
2w1se

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
column O won't take a date?
I removed the validation, you can post it. I originally was thinking about people that haven't been shipped as of 1/26 but I understand people can get lost after shipping.
Sponsored