Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

With the interest rates being ridiculously high, I'm considering leasing my Bronco once it finally makes it with the intent to possibly doing a buyout/refinance once rates regulate. My dealer said at the moment they can't lease it through Ford Financial but they can lease it through other banks. I also heard of ppl leasing it through Ford Financial so I'm a little confused. I guess it could be based on the lease incentives per state but I'm interested to hear if anyone leased their Bronco and if it was worth it.
Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I leased mine almost three years ago. Now that it is nearing time to buy (finance) or turn it in, I wish I had just financed it then. But it is because interest rates suck now.

OP
OP
TXBronco1313

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I leased mine almost three years ago. Now that it is nearing time to buy (finance) or turn it in, I wish I had just financed it then. But it is because interest rates suck now.
I'm the exact opposite haha I want to lease it now so I can buy it off once the rates regulate.. Did your dealer lease it through Ford or was it through a bank? Also out of curiosity, do you know what the residual value ended up being?

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

With the interest rates being ridiculously high, I'm considering leasing my Bronco once it finally makes it with the intent to possibly doing a buyout/refinance once rates regulate. My dealer said at the moment they can't lease it through Ford Financial but they can lease it through other banks. I also heard of ppl leasing it through Ford Financial so I'm a little confused. I guess it could be based on the lease incentives per state but I'm interested to hear if anyone leased their Bronco and if it was worth it.
When you configure your order, Ford Credit should give you a lease option, and you can apply through that software for a FOMC "offer." I have found FordCredit very good to work with over the years. They allow extensions, and early conversions to loans if your circumstances change. I ran the numbers a few years ago over a 3yr lease, and found buying cheaper by about $2,800-3,000.

Also, depending on your state, Tax burdens are different between owning and leasing.

OP
OP
TXBronco1313

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

When you configure your order, Ford Credit should give you a lease option, and you can apply through that software for a FOMC "offer." I have found FordCredit very good to work with over the years. They allow extensions, and early conversions to loans if your circumstances change. I ran the numbers a few years ago over a 3yr lease, and found buying cheaper by about $2,800-3,000.

Also, depending on your state, Tax burdens are different between owning and leasing.
In the configurations page, it tells me "We do not have any special lease incentives at this time in your ZIP Code, so we are unable to calculate a lease payment. Please contact your local dealer to determine estimated lease payments." My dealer said they can lease throughout US bank but not 100% sure if they can do it through Ford Financial

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In the configurations page, it tells me "We do not have any special lease incentives at this time in your ZIP Code, so we are unable to calculate a lease payment. Please contact your local dealer to determine estimated lease payments." My dealer said they can lease throughout US bank but not 100% sure if they can do it through Ford Financial
Ok. Different market conditions now. Dealers do have relationships with certain banks, that give you good rates, and give them cash incentives for the business. I've done that sometimes.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did a 39 month lease on mine 2 years ago through Ford - new model year jitters. If all continues to go well, I'll get an extended warranty and buy it out at 3 years...

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm the exact opposite haha I want to lease it now so I can buy it off once the rates regulate.. Did your dealer lease it through Ford or was it through a bank? Also out of curiosity, do you know what the residual value ended up being?
Ford leasing was an option when I ordered but not when it arrived, I leased through a bank.

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i looked at leasing there was no lease programs at all still aren't as far as i know
Sponsored