Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco 2021 Broncos that are “Lost” to Ford 1643244119855

Credit: Fox News june 15, 2021

If you have a 2021 that has not been shipped yet you are welcome to enter your information on the spreadsheet Below (like you entered information during your build week). I don’t think most of the B6G group realizes how many Broncos go “missing” by Ford. Lets see who will be the last to get their 2021.

For those that don’t know, during the time your bronco goes down the line a part may be missing, if so then they put you vehicle in a lot off site to wait to be completed. Then when the part first becomes available they continue to build the newer vehicles so the line doesn’t stop again. This is one of the reasons the original “Dirt Mountain” even existed, but it continues today. Many people have no clue when they will ever get their vehicles. Most people that go “missing” think they are the rare unicorn and are unlucky, but in reviewing many build weeks I believe this is a much more prevalent problem. AND FORD NEVER SAYS A WORD. I know we even have a few KINGS that are still waiting for their vehicles since being mostly built last summer.

Unfortunately, it became such a hardship on my personal family because we needed another vehicle and because I still didn’t know when I would get mine I had to buy a different ride. And honestly it is because of this lack of communication from Ford.

In fairness, I know manufacturing is difficult. Communication is not difficult. Ford makes a GREAT vehicle but they really need to improve on customer care.

For 2021 broncos not built you can enter your information here so we can track how these long holds are progressing.
2021 Broncos Sheet
Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My missing bronco showed up with 83 miles on it connected to someone’s ford pass account……..

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm so scared this is what is going to happen to mine, supposed to be built 1/24 but radio silence on the 3 links and murmurs of chip shortage again.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just so people know this is NOT just a "Bronco" problem. I have a customer who bought 3 new F-250's. Came into the store and bought stuff for all three. Parts showed up but no truck yet. So after calling the customer about what was up, he said when Ford finds it and delivers it, I will bring it to you. Took about 2 months. After getting the first one done we asked about the other 2, his response was....... you guessed it when Ford finds them I will bring them to you.

Sponsored

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm so scared this is what is going to happen to mine, supposed to be built 1/24 but radio silence on the 3 links and murmurs of chip shortage again.
This is the same for me.

I was first-24-hr-Reserved, promised a 2021 then couldn't deliver on promise so move to 2022, in November I get scheduled for 1/10/22, then bumped to 1/17 ... during the week of 1/17 my window sticker populates and the blend date was 1/21 ... on Tuesday of this week my "modules populated" ... late Tuesday the "pizza tracker" finally changed to "In Production 1/24 Estimated Delivery 2/15" ... my FordPass was supposedly updated yesterday. So the grand sum of all this knowledge is I have no idea what is actually going on.

Salesman is useless, nice guy for all that but pretty much "I dunno..." kind of guy.

And what is going to kill me is if on 2/15 I get an email saying "Oh you ain't got no chips bro... sorry..."

ColbyLang

Outer Banks
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sierra Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is the same for me.

I was first-24-hr-Reserved, promised a 2021 then couldn't deliver on promise so move to 2022, in November I get scheduled for 1/10/22, then bumped to 1/17 ... during the week of 1/17 my window sticker populates and the blend date was 1/21 ... on Tuesday of this week my "modules populated" ... late Tuesday the "pizza tracker" finally changed to "In Production 1/24 Estimated Delivery 2/15" ... my FordPass was supposedly updated yesterday. So the grand sum of all this knowledge is I have no idea what is actually going on.

Salesman is useless, nice guy for all that but pretty much "I dunno..." kind of guy.

And what is going to kill me is if on 2/15 I get an email saying "Oh you ain't got no chips bro... sorry..."
fairly certain if your mods populated, your Bronco has been started and the computer system is running. I wouldn’t think chip shortage if you get delayed.

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For 2021 broncos not built you can enter your information here so we can track how these long holds are progressing.
2021 Broncos Sheet
Entered most of my info. Some of the cells aren't set up properly to accept dates. I get a popup about not following data validation rules.

Once you get it fixed up, my last email from Ford was on 1/14, and my built email date was 12/28/2021 (obviously not 2022 as listed).

OP
OP
2w1se

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Entered most of my info. Some of the cells aren't set up properly to accept dates. I get a popup about not following data validation rules.

Once you get it fixed up, my last email from Ford was on 1/14, and my built email date was 12/28/2021 (obviously not 2022 as listed).
fixed ford email date range and added, thank you

Qasimateen

Outer Banks
First Name
Qasim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m really hoping my 2021 doesn’t get lost by ford.
12/6 build week, 12/14 in production. Modules populated and got my window sticker and vin. Delivery by rail but United tracker doesn’t work when I input the vin. No emails of built,shipped, or delivery.
EDD went from 1/11 to 1/18 to 1/24 to 2/3. Dealer and ford says it’s waiting for chip.

Still in production as we speak and I don’t know if I trust the 2/3 EDD. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I heard some broncos are being surprisingly delivered to the dealership while status is still “in production”.

Sponsored

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@2w1se
Good to see you hanging on still.
There's still 54 on the Twelve/Sixers spreadsheet waiting on our Broncos.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m really hoping my 2021 doesn’t get lost by ford.
12/6 build week, 12/14 in production. Modules populated and got my window sticker and vin. Delivery by rail but United tracker doesn’t work when I input the vin. No emails of built,shipped, or delivery.
EDD went from 1/11 to 1/18 to 1/24 to 2/3. Dealer and ford says it’s waiting for chip.

Still in production as we speak and I don’t know if I trust the 2/3 EDD. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I heard some broncos are being surprisingly delivered to the dealership while status is still “in production”.
This is similar to me but I haven’t checked United tracker yet.

still says “In production” in the tracker. Does not say built. Have modules, have window sticker. EDD 2/18/22

MrBud

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m on the list now… @helifino16 or @2w1se do you know if the rest of the 12/6ers have been notified of this new spreadsheet?

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WildTrak