Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would say this is a reasonable price for the Hard Top and definitely I'll be one of thousands that would be buying it!

I have only one remaining question. is the price going to be the same no matter the finish? the only difference would be the modularity? @ADV Fiberglass
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Sponsored

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And just like that I have a new found appreciation for my soft top
When I ordered, I really wanted the hard top, but my dealer advised me that that would likely add another half year to my wait. After test-driving a Wildtrak with a soft top, I decided that I could live with the soft top until a decent hard top became available to me.

I've since been hearing that even when not outright defective the Ford/Webasto MIC top isn't turning out to be any better than the standard soft top as far as sound or thermal insulation, which pretty much negates most of my reason for thinking I'd prefer the hard top. ADV's hard top probably won't be much better that way, if at all, than a non-defective Ford/Webasto MIC top.

I may just end up staying with the soft top.

theguda

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure this is wishful thinking but whenever @Ford Motor Company is able to alleviate their mic top production problems...it would be nice to offer a hard top discount to Bronco owners who ordered soft tops because of constraints.

Sponsored

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

price is right about where I thought it would be.
now what are the options and pricing. i was curious so I checked the patriot jeep 4 dr hardtop shipping for west coast to CT and they had it at 500.00 flat rate shipping charge so I imagine ADV will be in the same price neighborhood
Maybe we can order in bulk and save on shipping, I bought mine at McMahon which i'm guessing you did too.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's a matter of personal taste, I suppose.
That's what it boils down to. To me, the Patriot top just looks bloated. I also think the OEM softy looks like @ss, but i can appreciate the fact that others have no problem with it. When i look at ADV's top on the Bronco i see a perfect match.

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And I’m out…I will wait for other aftermarket options that will make pricing more reasonable. As of now ADV is the only one which is why there is such a high premium!!
There is South Florida Jeeps. But that one is more than nine thousand dollars, and if you plan to make any significant use of your cargo area, then you do not want this one. I think it's the only aftermarket hard top for the Bronco that is yet on the market. ADV, Patriots, and any others, are still vaporware.

https://www.soflojeeps.com/product/bronco-stallion-slantback/
Ford Bronco ADV Bronco Hardtop Pricing ANNOUNCED 1644284660683

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Let's step thru this logically. What was the price of the dual top option? Less than $3k IIRC. That includes the soft top and MIC hard top. The price of the soft top is built into the base MSRP. Since you keep the soft top with the dual top package the cost of the dual top package is essentially Ford's retail price for the MIC top once they have proper inventory. To buy it over the counter you're looking at roughly that number plus shipping. More for the mod top when it finally arrives. Why is it $7k right now? Because they don't have inventory to sell, last I knew you couldn't even buy the whole thing under a single part number. So, you have to price the pieces individually which carries a massive premium. It'll be much less down the road but still likely $4-5k with shipping for the MIC and $5-6k for the mod top.
Mod top, more like 7-8k 😂

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm sure this is wishful thinking but whenever @Ford Motor Company is able to alleviate their mic top production problems...it would be nice to offer a hard top discount to Bronco owners who ordered soft tops because of constraints.
When Ford first gave us the option to switch, I had it in my head that when the (fixed) hard tops became available, there would be some kind of discount for us. As time goes by, I feel like this is less of a possibility. And I don’t even think I would trust them at this point anyway!

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Bronco community will eventually decide the price and fate of this top. From the sounds of it most people will not buy at the announced price. So ADV will have some choices to make. They either lower the price to attract more buyers. Or they scrap the whole project.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I prefer to stay on the down low but.... I like the design of the ADV offering. I like the idea that their products are highly thought of. The price point is in line given the price difference between buying the MOD top from the Ford parts counter. If you think Ford is going to drop its price because of third party completion then I pray you are not holding your breath.

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe we can order in bulk and save on shipping, I bought mine at McMahon which i'm guessing you did too.
yes I got it at McMahon
Great dealership, prompt and fantastic service.
I will be contacting Neil to let him know I have a top to be installed and at the same time trying to get an estimate on the cost to install. Should be in the 1 1/2 manhours, not too difficult.

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This weeks information is exactly what you have been waiting for, that’s right, PRICING!

Starting retail prices for the following models are:

- One Piece Top: $5,250
- Modular Top: $5,750

Pre-orders will be accepted starting on February 28th at 4PM PST. ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED ON OUR WEBSITE.

For all of those that are subscribed to our “Bronco Newsletter” list, they will get the order link an hour earlier before it’s live on our website.

We are sending out an email (to the “Bronco Newsletter” list) to collect an estimated amount of tops that will be pre-ordered to provide an accurate production timeline. That timeline will be announced on 2/28 for all customers that are interested in the hardtop.

Subscribe to our newsletter list for Bronco Hardtop information. All newsletter subscribers will be the first to know about new details. Please make sure to let the page fully load, it will show three boxes of information to fill out to be added to the newsletter list. We will NOT blow up your inbox.

Subscribe Link: https://www.advfiberglass.com/pages/bronco-hardtop-sign-up
Just curious, what code do I use for 40% off?

Sorry, it's a no go for me. I'll rock the soft top for now 😁
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.