Reaction score
Website
www.advfiberglass.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This weeks information is exactly what you have been waiting for, that’s right, PRICING!

Starting retail prices for the following models are:

- One Piece Top: $5,250
- Modular Top: $5,750

Pre-orders will be accepted starting on February 28th at 4PM PST. ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED ON OUR WEBSITE.

For all of those that are subscribed to our “Bronco Newsletter” list, they will get the order link an hour earlier before it’s live on our website.

We are sending out an email (to the “Bronco Newsletter” list) to collect an estimated amount of tops that will be pre-ordered to provide an accurate production timeline. That timeline will be announced on 2/28 for all customers that are interested in the hardtop.

Subscribe to our newsletter list for Bronco Hardtop information. All newsletter subscribers will be the first to know about new details. Please make sure to let the page fully load, it will show three boxes of information to fill out to be added to the newsletter list. We will NOT blow up your inbox.

Subscribe Link: https://www.advfiberglass.com/pages/bronco-hardtop-sign-up
Sponsored

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was close. I said 6k

Sponsored

mjrcu

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This weeks information is exactly what you have been waiting for, that’s right, PRICING!

Starting retail prices for the following models are:

- One Piece Top: $5,250
- Modular Top: $5,750

Pre-orders will be accepted starting on February 28th at 4PM PST. ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED ON OUR WEBSITE.

For all of those that are subscribed to our “Bronco Newsletter” list, they will get the order link an hour earlier before it’s live on our website.

We are sending out an email (to the “Bronco Newsletter” list) to collect an estimated amount of tops that will be pre-ordered to provide an accurate production timeline. That timeline will be announced on 2/28 for all customers that are interested in the hardtop.

Subscribe to our newsletter list for Bronco Hardtop information. All newsletter subscribers will be the first to know about new details. Please make sure to let the page fully load, it will show three boxes of information to fill out to be added to the newsletter list. We will NOT blow up your inbox.

Subscribe Link: https://www.advfiberglass.com/pages/bronco-hardtop-sign-up
around where I thought. As someone who wants a 1 piece, thought the savings would be greater. Really interested, but need to know shipping. If I can drive to an east coast dealer, I’d be all in.

WhatsThisDo

Big Bend
First Name
J.C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Cheaper than the estimated 7K from Ford! Super tempted, just holding out for shipping estimates.

Sponsored

Snappy22

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Pilot, 2022 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Woah