Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Jealous of all you guys with photos...mine was built on 2/17 and never got a photo. Hopefully I'll get to take one myself within a week or so.
@Bcol2012 I also haven't received any photos, or for that matter any emails except for the initial one in January saying I was in the 02/07 build group. I'm also in Houston, ordered mine through Russell and Smith. My tracker still shows I haven't started production so after seeing everything in this thread, I contacted the dealership where I was told their system shows a status of "Produced" with a EDD of 3/21. I sure hope they're right.
Ford Bronco 02/07/2022 Build Week Group 1646431259129
Sponsored

RUZ

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150, 2020 QX80
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer gave me my Railcar # today. TTGX 991941. Currently in Centralia, IL. Bound for Memphis.

WSCC

Outer Banks
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Curious about your details - I'm also in a Memphis suburb and my WS said convoy which I found odd because previous Ford orders my family has placed have all come via rail. The last update from my dealer (Homer Skelton in OB) said my Bronco was on a railcar in Michigan waiting to be put on a train. So IDK what to think or when to expect mine. Last EDD on the tracker was 3/10.
[UOTE]
My WS said convoy too but in speaking with my dealer it was on a train which makes much more sense. Im at Homer Skelton in Southaven. My OBX hit the memphis rail yard yesterday but I don't know which one since this area is big with CSX and BNSF. I will keep you posted if I hear something and please do the same. My original EDD was 3/10 but the dealer said anywhere between 3-4 and 3-10,

Sponsored

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 02/07/2022 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220304-165608_Opera
Ford Bronco 02/07/2022 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220304-165608_Opera

Apparently made it to New Orleans. Status moved to Final Prep today, also tracker page said that my dealer would be contacting me soon. Couldn't wait, called them first, they said they also had the notification and expected it on the lot before EOD today. Won't be prepped for delivery till Monday at the earliest, and I don't want a rush delivery, I want the full presentation or whatever, relaxed, early in the day, so I will probably take off a whole day Tuesday or Wednesday and go get it. Cannot believe it is finally here!

Hyfly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone west of the Mississippi get a Bronco from our build week? Utah? Any updates?

I got my photo this week, I know delivery is supposed to be between 6th-12th.. dealer won't call me back.... I am not a patient person. Hoping for a call that it is here..... the agony...
I am a 1/31 build week so just a bit before you. Also in Idaho but mine gets off the rail in Utah and trucked to Idaho.
Mine just landed in SLC today and is waiting to be unloaded from the train.
Hope that helps!

Sponsored

CSteel

Base
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki DL650A
Your Bronco Model
Base
For those in the PNW, I'm seeing some movement on my car TTGX854098. Just went through Sutton, ND after languishing in Gibson, IN for 3 days. 2/7 original blend, 2/19 built, 2/22 shipped.

Fingers crossed for next week deliveries for this train!

recon1126

Base
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Base
Man I have been unable to track my rail car since it shipped. Norfolk Southern states no info available but my dealer sent me a screen shot and it shows shipped. So frustrating!

nokitty00

First Name
Kaci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Shot my salesperson an email. She said my Bronco is in Memphis and they should have it soon, no later than 3/10. Tempted to drive to the railyard just to try to sneak a peek.

Bcol2012

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro ZL1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well... i no longer have an edd on my tracker. dealer said they expect it between the 11th and the 17th. csx said it left from alvin, texas at 3:30 am on march 3rd, so it should be in houston already. im sure you arent far behind if not ahead :0 we shall see...

Any updates for you my friend? Yours has to be so close to being delivered to the dealership by now. Excited for someone in Houston to take delivery!

Bcol2012

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro ZL1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Bcol2012 I also haven't received any photos, or for that matter any emails except for the initial one in January saying I was in the 02/07 build group. I'm also in Houston, ordered mine through Russell and Smith. My tracker still shows I haven't started production so after seeing everything in this thread, I contacted the dealership where I was told their system shows a status of "Produced" with a EDD of 3/21. I sure hope they're right.
Ford Bronco 02/07/2022 Build Week Group 02052D42-81A5-4FC5-8006-F281A2230696

I hope they are right too. I didn't receive any emails besides my build week but my tracker did update with all my status changes. But I have heard from many people that the tracker has not been reliable so I wouldn't worry too much about that. Your dealer SHOULD be seeing the correct information. I'm not sure if the dealer status screen is supposed to mirror what our tracker shows (in terms of status vocabulary) but it does seem odd that their system shows "Produced" instead of "Shipped". The fact they are seeing an EDD is good though.
Sponsored