John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got my window sticker! 03-03-22 blend date. Price went up but that is okay!
Congratulations! Hope the build stays on track and you receive this Spring! Whatever the schedule, its worth waiting for! I think that the Badlands on 33s with the High Package is ideal. I have A51 on my OBX, nice color!

OP
OP

Cokeman1959

Black Diamond
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you! I have a area 51 black diamond on ice mountain. It has shown in production since 1-21-22. I hope the badlands does not join it:)
Congratulations! Hope the build stays on track and you receive this Spring! Whatever the schedule, its worth waiting for! I think that the Badlands on 33s with the High Package is ideal. I have A51 on my OBX, nice color!

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cokeman, if you follow my experience, you'll Get it April 21. Mine was built July 22, and I picked it up October 21. It was in "in production" status until October 8, then suddenly it was "built" October 8 and "Shipped" October 10. Took 10 days for the trip to Charleston, SC. I was one of 4,000 Broncos awaiting a MIC2 top at dirt mountain. To manage my expectations, in August I told people I might get it by Thanksgiving. Imagine my delight when it showed up "early" in October!

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You did not have an early enough order/res that you were price protected obviously?

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP

Cokeman1959

Black Diamond
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You did not have an early enough order/res that you were price protected obviously?
Hey Alex....I ordered the badlands at the first of April 21 and the black diamond about mid June of 21. The as built price for the badlands then was about 55k. My dealer told me today that once I bought the vehicle my original build price might be honoured. My dealership is selling at MSRP.

OP
OP

Cokeman1959

Black Diamond
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Cokeman, if you follow my experience, you'll Get it April 21. Mine was built July 22, and I picked it up October 21. It was in "in production" status until October 8, then suddenly it was "built" October 8 and "Shipped" October 10. Took 10 days for the trip to Charleston, SC. I was one of 4,000 Broncos awaiting a MIC2 top at dirt mountain. To manage my expectations, in August I told people I might get it by Thanksgiving. Imagine my delight when it showed up "early" in October!
John....I am going to hold you to that:)

Utahjazzman

Badlands
First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WS just showed up!

Sponsored

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

yay! got my window sticker about a week and a half ago - blend date for 2/28/22. No updates yet and no updates with modules, the suspense is killing me. im hoping i get an idea soon when my vehicle will be fully built. Thankfully, im in WI so very close to the plant (generally speaking) and i hope the Convoy will ship quick!

OP
OP

Cokeman1959

Black Diamond
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
yay! got my window sticker about a week and a half ago - blend date for 2/28/22. No updates yet and no updates with modules, the suspense is killing me. im hoping i get an idea soon when my vehicle will be fully built. Thankfully, im in WI so very close to the plant (generally speaking) and i hope the Convoy will ship quick!
That is great news! Has your tear tag updated to 4 characters?

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting that you have the modular bumper and are scheduled the same week as me. I changed to the capable bumper due to lack of availability of the mod bumper and the brush guard and I got scheduled shortly after that.

I guess Ford is working through the constrained options. Did you have the brush guard/safari bar at some point and drop it?

OP
OP

Cokeman1959

Black Diamond
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Interesting that you have the modular bumper and are scheduled the same week as me. I changed to the capable bumper due to lack of availability of the mod bumper and the brush guard and I got scheduled shortly after that.

I guess Ford is working through the constrained options. Did you have the brush guard/safari bar at some point and drop it?
No......The order was always the same and was never changed. It seems that there is no rhyme or reason to any of this. This I do know.....We be getting closer!

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is great news! Has your tear tag updated to 4 characters?
it has not. is that supposed to happen? looks like ford is having alot of issues with tracking links. I cannot get my tracking thing to work - i enter all the info and submit and it takes me right back. and then the PCM module search shows just DAA for my tear tag.
Sponsored