Johnny Bronco CO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ7, CJ8, F250, GT350, Demon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i’m not sure what PDI means but I’m assuming it’s something to do if there were any extra fees. I paid exactly sticker price and not a penny more dealer was good to us.

I asked the same question to the dealer about what the water marking meant, he didn’t know we wash the car and it’s been raining like crazy and no water is leaking through the back. I’m not worried about it
PDI is dealer pre delivery inspection. ….. taking plastic off the seats taking that addictive cellophane wrap off info screen etc. usually they wipe markings off windows as well. Skipping PDI is popular for those who want to maintain a “wrapper car” for future value.
Sponsored

Nick508

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 - Isuzu NPR HD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
PDI is dealer pre delivery inspection. ….. taking plastic off the seats taking that addictive cellophane wrap off info screen etc. usually they wipe markings off windows as well. Skipping PDI is popular for those who want to maintain a “wrapper car” for future value.
OK. I didn’t know that was a thing. Technically the dealer helped us remove some of that stuff, I didn’t think nothing of it.

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I believe I'm the last person in this group but after 639 days, I finally received my Bronco yesterday. It was a long and painful road, especially when I was seeing all of you posting pics of your Bronco in your driveway while mine was sitting "In production" status, but she's finally home.

PXL_20220425_210535439.MP.jpg

PXL_20220427_130433153.jpg

Sponsored

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I thought I was the last one in this group. Well congrats! It's a fun ride.