First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tracker shows BUILT! Built 6/27 as of 8am today! IDK why I'm so excited...still got no email. But 123 days of nothing can get ya a little worked up I guess?
were you previously "In Production, Chip Hold at Plant"?
Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
were you previously "In Production, Chip Hold at Plant"?
Yes...2/24 blend. I'm the last one from the 2/21 build week. 123 days of chip hold! Hope I get shipped in a timely fashion now. Shipping convoy to Milwaukee area, only about 5 hrs.

EDIT: Received built email this AM! EDD 7/2-7/8...I would be SO happy if they can ship it that fast! After all these delays I'm due for something to happen reasonably quick, aren't I?

Last edited:

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes...2/24 blend. I'm the last one from the 2/21 build week. 123 days of chip hold! Hope I get shipped in a timely fashion now. Shipping convoy to Milwaukee area, only about 5 hrs
Great news. I'm a 3/3 build. Hopefully that means they are going to get to my week very soon!

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did... says i have that recall. When it rains, it pours!
It's not the worst thing, but you might want to call your dealer's parts dept and have them look up availability on a windshield. They are backordered, but if they order one now it might come off backorder before you get shipped. Yours might be one of the lucky ones that comes apart w/out breaking, but if it does break you are SOL till they can get you one. I tried getting out ahead of this w/my dealer, and the parts guy was real nice about it. Give your salesman a heads up before it ships too...he's gotta get it on the schedule for the glass guy.

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's not the worst thing, but you might want to call your dealer's parts dept and have them look up availability on a windshield. They are backordered, but if they order one now it might come off backorder before you get shipped. Yours might be one of the lucky ones that comes apart w/out breaking, but if it does break you are SOL till they can get you one. I tried getting out ahead of this w/my dealer, and the parts guy was real nice about it. Give your salesman a heads up before it ships too...he's gotta get it on the schedule for the glass guy.
Good advice . You don’t expect Ford to fix it before it gets shipped though???

Mandychunka

Big Bend
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great news. I'm a 3/3 build. Hopefully that means they are going to get to my week very soon!
Okay, any update for you?? I finally got my built email this morning, with “estimated” delivery date of 8/10-8/16, ha! Technically it’s been built since 3/3 🙄 Not getting too excited, as if I remember correctly you had three or four “estimated” dates? Doesn’t hurt to keep my fingers crossed though 😉 I really hope you have yours already!!

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay, any update for you?? I finally got my built email this morning, with “estimated” delivery date of 8/10-8/16, ha! Technically it’s been built since 3/3 🙄 Not getting too excited, as if I remember correctly you had three or four “estimated” dates? Doesn’t hurt to keep my fingers crossed though 😉 I really hope you have yours already!!
Hey! Great news! I actually got a built notice on 7/14 and a shipped notice the next day! Estimated Delivery of 8/2 to 8/6. Tracking the railcar and it is halfway here as of yesterday. I’m very optimistic!! I’ll post a pic once I get it!!

Sponsored

Mandychunka

Big Bend
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey! Great news! I actually got a built notice on 7/14 and a shipped notice the next day! Estimated Delivery of 8/2 to 8/6. Tracking the railcar and it is halfway here as of yesterday. I’m very optimistic!! I’ll post a pic once I get it!!
I’m so happy to hear that! Awesome news! It would be great for me to see a shipped email tomorrow, lol! I’ll have to go back and read up on tracking the rail cars, I gave up honestly and stopped reading about it! Also, I’m curious how your dealer will handle the windshield recall issue and how long it’ll take them to get yours fixed up since apparently we can’t take possession until it’s fixed. For sure post when you get it, we’re the last ones in our build week and I want to see what you got!

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m so happy to hear that! Awesome news! It would be great for me to see a shipped email tomorrow, lol! I’ll have to go back and read up on tracking the rail cars, I gave up honestly and stopped reading about it! Also, I’m curious how your dealer will handle the windshield recall issue and how long it’ll take them to get yours fixed up since apparently we can’t take possession until it’s fixed. For sure post when you get it, we’re the last ones in our build week and I want to see what you got!
Hey, I finally got my bronco last night!! So excited. Driving it to the after market shop today to get some things done so won't have it for another couple of days but that is ok! I'll post some pics after I get it back. How is yours coming?? Any updates?

Mandychunka

Big Bend
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey, I finally got my bronco last night!! So excited. Driving it to the after market shop today to get some things done so won't have it for another couple of days but that is ok! I'll post some pics after I get it back. How is yours coming?? Any updates?
Awesome news!! Sooo happy for you! It’s finally our turn, lol! Yes! Post pics when you get it back! Oh, how did your dealer handle the windshield issue? Did they fix it before they called you for pickup? I’m hoping for that. I did finally get a shipped email on 7/29 and my factory photo 8/4, I’m in California so not sure how long it takes to get out here but I haven’t tracked it on the rail. I’m hoping I hear something in the next few days? I’ll keep ya posted!

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome news!! Sooo happy for you! It’s finally our turn, lol! Yes! Post pics when you get it back! Oh, how did your dealer handle the windshield issue? Did they fix it before they called you for pickup? I’m hoping for that. I did finally get a shipped email on 7/29 and my factory photo 8/4, I’m in California so not sure how long it takes to get out here but I haven’t tracked it on the rail. I’m hoping I hear something in the next few days? I’ll keep ya posted!
Hey, I got extremely lucky.. when they updated the recall I was removed from the list! But my dealer told me initially that they would fix that in house and it would only take a day. Definitely keep us posted!!

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, I got extremely lucky.. when they updated the recall I was removed from the list! But my dealer told me initially that they would fix that in house and it would only take a day. Definitely keep us posted!!
Congrats on receiving your Bronco! What has been updated with the recall?
Sponsored