First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Surprisingly our dealer called us last night to come pick it up. There was no hassle, markup, nothing. As everyone said, they are worth the wait. Its certainly an amazing vehicle and that green is just unreal in the sun. The pizza tracker shows it arrived this morning, all other trackers are pending and still no assembly line picture. I'm hoping it shows up this week as it would be cool to have.

i-RVSCnWv-X2.jpg
Beautiful color! Can't wait for you to be in the driver seat. :)
Sponsored

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats! Just went over 1000 miles on mine. Almost all of it back and forth to Sacramento. Love it! Does great in the mountains. Enjoy.

Mandychunka

Big Bend
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

contacted Chat today.. looks like I just got pushed back to August 4th. Just unbelievable. My bronco will be sitting for 5 months at that point.
Whelp, Iā€™m still here waiting alsoā€¦Iā€˜m so happy for everyone getting theirs but I had to take a break, itā€™s been a bummer waiting. We must be the last ones in our build week. Talked to my dealer last week and they said they have no idea when mine will arrive. Was told all theyā€™ve heard is that some are being pushed to August to let some F150s roll out. I have no updates from Ford, still showing ā€œin production.ā€ Hope we hear something soon. The wait continuesā€¦.

Sponsored

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whelp, Iā€™m still here waiting alsoā€¦Iā€˜m so happy for everyone getting theirs but I had to take a break, itā€™s been a bummer waiting. We must be the last ones in our build week. Talked to my dealer last week and they said they have no idea when mine will arrive. Was told all theyā€™ve heard is that some are being pushed to August to let some F150s roll out. I have no updates from Ford, still showing ā€œin production.ā€ Hope we hear something soon. The wait continuesā€¦.
Continues for me as well. Still "in Production". Funny, I dropped the tow package to have mine built faster. My brother, who also ordered a BL Bronco, kept the tow package. My build date did move up. His was the week of 4/11. Did it help me? No. He just got notified over the weekend that his Badlands move to the "Built and Awaiting Shipment" status. Happy for him but also just really angers me.

Mandychunka

Big Bend
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, itā€™s crazy how this works (or doesnā€™t, lol)ā€¦I try to keep in mind there are others out there that ordered well before me that still donā€™t have VINS. I try to find the positive that I at least have that, but itā€™s real hard to remain positive when you all of a sudden get nothing for months. Itā€™s a piss off daily. Hang in there, itā€™ll happen one day right šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø.

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well another week, and still in production on chip hold. My EDD of 6/18 is tomorrow. Canā€™t wait for my new date!! šŸ˜€

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well another week, and still in production on chip hold. My EDD of 6/18 is tomorrow. Canā€™t wait for my new date!! šŸ˜€
Edit: finally after a week past my 6/18 date, they updated my date.. to 8/3. 7th time they have moved my date. Anyone know if there is actually a drop dead date before they can't ship us a FY22 model and have to change to an FY23 model? I had heard that due to regulations that are updated annually that there is such a date??

Joe Connie

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 wrangler bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you have an
Anyone with an OBX considering slight changes, I signed my paperwork Thursday night and then had them add a 2ā€ lift and some Cooper ST Maxx 295/70r18 to the stock rim. Here are the before and after pictures.

Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread F82A63C0-5D6B-4633-B6C2-7A0943B5DD6E

Did you have any issues with the spare tire being wider, mounting on mount

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Edit: finally after a week past my 6/18 date, they updated my date.. to 8/3. 7th time they have moved my date. Anyone know if there is actually a drop dead date before they can't ship us a FY22 model and have to change to an FY23 model? I had heard that due to regulations that are updated annually that there is such a date??
How did you get that info? My 2/24 blend is still on a chip hold and my ETA expired on 6/22, but CS chat did not give me a new one, and now I can't get into CS chat at all.

BTW, my build week thread has died, so can I hang out w/you folks?

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How did you get that info? My 2/24 blend is still on a chip hold and my ETA expired on 6/22, but CS chat did not give me a new one, and now I can't get into CS chat at all.

BTW, my build week thread has died, so can I hang out w/you folks?
I called the customer service number. New car customer service

Mandychunka

Big Bend
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry you got another new dateā€¦Iā€™m not sure that there is a drop dead date. They were still shipping out MY21s for quite awhile after everyoneā€™s MY22s weā€™re being built. So weā€™ll be the same. Our 22s will still be living in purgatory while people are ordering and getting their 23s builtā€¦.I havenā€™t even called or checked in on mine. I was going insane so I had to stop. I spoke with the dealer last month since customer service no longer knew what to tell me and dealer said they really didnā€™t have a clue what was going on themselves. He was told by Ford that although yes, many are waiting on chips, some are just on hold because of transit issues and they had to get some F150s built and shipped? So that I am part of that unfortunate equation. Dealer said last he heard Broncos will again start to be distributed in August, which kinda of explains your new EDD. Sad šŸ˜ž

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry you got another new dateā€¦Iā€™m not sure that there is a drop dead date. They were still shipping out MY21s for quite awhile after everyoneā€™s MY22s weā€™re being built. So weā€™ll be the same. Our 22s will still be living in purgatory while people are ordering and getting their 23s builtā€¦.I havenā€™t even called or checked in on mine. I was going insane so I had to stop. I spoke with the dealer last month since customer service no longer knew what to tell me and dealer said they really didnā€™t have a clue what was going on themselves. He was told by Ford that although yes, many are waiting on chips, some are just on hold because of transit issues and they had to get some F150s built and shipped? So that I am part of that unfortunate equation. Dealer said last he heard Broncos will again start to be distributed in August, which kinda of explains your new EDD. Sad šŸ˜ž
thanks for the info. Jus ta total shit show!

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tracker shows BUILT! Built 6/27 as of 8am today! IDK why I'm so excited...still got no email. But 123 days of nothing can get ya a little worked up I guess?
Sponsored