First Name
Meredith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any update? Hope you got it and you've been to busy to post. Fingers crossed for you.
It arrived in Portland today. So now I wait for it to be unloaded and picked up by transport to make its way to me. Should be some time soon!
Sponsored

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It arrived in Portland today. So now I wait for it to be unloaded and picked up by transport to make its way to me. Should be some time soon!
That's awesome! I sent off a 2nd round of emails to Ford because no one can tell me what is going on with mine. Glad to hear yours is moving. Hope that convoy transfer is quick!

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So any news? If there weren't any holds on it you should have it by now right?

RogueBronco19

Badlands
First Name
Meredith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So any news? If there weren't any holds on it you should have it by now right?
Finally took delivery Tuesday night. It came in and had the tiniest ding in the hood, so I had them send to the body shop to be repaired. It made the entire delivery slightly anticlimactic, but I'm thrilled to have her. I haven't even taken her on the highway yet. The best part is actually now getting to wave at other Bronco owners!

I hope you get yours soon!

Bronco.jpg

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally took delivery Tuesday night. It came in and had the tiniest ding in the hood, so I had them send to the body shop to be repaired. It made the entire delivery slightly anticlimactic, but I'm thrilled to have her. I haven't even taken her on the highway yet. The best part is actually now getting to wave at other Bronco owners!

I hope you get yours soon!

Ford Bronco 11/28/2022 Build Week Bronco
Congrats! Yea me too! Dealer said it should be here by the end of the month... I'm not going to hold my breath. What a great looking bronco you got though!

Sponsored

msschulte

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Everyone, Is there anyone is this build group that didn't get the steel bash plates as promised?

I picked my Badlands up Feb 7th and I am still fighting with them to get me the steel bash plates!!

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well after sitting at the port for almost 4 months, it finally arrived! I'm glad this saga is now over.
Ford Bronco 11/28/2022 Build Week 20230531_181829

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey Everyone, Is there anyone is this build group that didn't get the steel bash plates as promised?

I picked my Badlands up Feb 7th and I am still fighting with them to get me the steel bash plates!!
I took delivery of my base w/mod bumper at the end of January. Came with a plastic front bash plate. Dealer put in a misbuild, but the bash plate was on backorder for 4+ months. Just took it in to the dealer today to get the plastic bash replaced with the steel. Luckily ford shipped the entire 4 door kit, so I got a full set instead of just the front one.

msschulte

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I took delivery of my base w/mod bumper at the end of January. Came with a plastic front bash plate. Dealer put in a misbuild, but the bash plate was on backorder for 4+ months. Just took it in to the dealer today to get the plastic bash replaced with the steel. Luckily ford shipped the entire 4 door kit, so I got a full set instead of just the front one.
Mine got taken care of today also!
Sponsored