Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, my OCD tracking behaviors have improved and it's been 21 days since I contacted the dealer directly, but I had to hit them up this morning and ask them to look in VINView and find out where this thing is now. Railcar tracking stopped after reaching Laurel, Montana? Maybe on convoy at this point and my Bronco is sightseeing the country without me. Rude šŸ˜­
I remember several stops like that up there. I was in Minot, ND for longer than I thought possible. I remember Laurel too. Trust me when I say while the stops along the way are hard, it's way worse when it's sitting at the rail yard.
Sponsored

TXbasesqatchin

Base
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I remember several stops like that up there. I was in Minot, ND for longer than I thought possible. I remember Laurel too. Trust me when I say while the stops along the way are hard, it's way worse when it's sitting at the rail yard.
Well, per the dealer, the good news is it got to the last rail stop in Pearland, TX (basically south Houston) and has been there for almost a week and now is "sitting at the rail yard" 50 miles from my house. I already know that this delay is the rule vs. the exception with the shortage of convoy drivers, so now it's wait a few more weeks perhaps because Tomball Ford said they have close to 40 orders sitting there. It actually helps to know what is holding it up and there is a very logical explanation vs. feeling like it's lost somewhere.

Small place with just a few cars to unload :eek:

Ford Bronco 11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet 1675109366152

Last edited:

casbar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Tacoma, '17 Indian Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks like the reason I can't track is that my rail car is on Canadian National Railways. Chat says it is STILL at Blue Island. Thats been my luck with this whole thing. Placed my order 2 years and 10 days ago. :rolleyes:

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got a call from my sales guy and my Bronco is FINALLY at the dealership. Well, itā€™s the start of the work week and a busy one and I canā€™t grab it until later in the week, so once they ā€œcheck it inā€ hope they just let it sit someplace and leave it alone until I go grab it.

Next few last days of the wait finally almost done.

For those who havenā€˜t seen updates, it is likely your Bronco is either still on the train and on itā€™s way to you, so maybe the next week will be the last of the saga from our build week.

Good vibes to everyone having a smooth purchase process!

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got a call from my sales guy and my Bronco is FINALLY at the dealership. Well, itā€™s the start of the work week and a busy one and I canā€™t grab it until later in the week, so once they ā€œcheck it inā€ hope they just let it sit someplace and leave it alone until I go grab it.

Next few last days of the wait finally almost done.

For those who havenā€˜t seen updates, it is likely your Bronco is either still on the train and on itā€™s way to you, so maybe the next week will be the last of the saga from our build week.

Good vibes to everyone having a smooth purchase process!
Unless I was saving lives I would find some way to get to dealership. But thatā€™s just me.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless I was saving lives I would find some way to get to dealership. But thatā€™s just me.
Well, not quite, but sort of. ;)

If it were last week, I'd be good, but there are a few things I alone have to handle and can't delegate and don't want my people to feel like their being punished.

All good, Figure I need an hour and a half at the dealership, so it is what it is. Wouldn't have been ready today which would have been pretty good as well.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, not quite, but sort of. ;)

If it were last week, I'd be good, but there are a few things I alone have to handle and can't delegate and don't want my people to feel like their being punished.

All good, Figure I need an hour and a half at the dealership, so it is what it is. Wouldn't have been ready today which would have been pretty good as well.
I had taken last Friday off and it just coincided with the Bronco showing up.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had taken last Friday off and it just coincided with the Bronco showing up.
Wanted to do just that, but couldn't trust when they'd actually release it to me. I never want to go get a car on a Saturday and prefer first thing in the morning on a Monday or Tuesday, end of month, during a rain storm. :)

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservation 12/16/20, Blend 11/23/22, Built 11/28/22 Shipped Email: 1/2
Est. Delivery: 12/20-12/26, 12/26-1/1, 12/29-1/4, 12/31-1/61/13-1/19, 2/5-2/11
CSX First Stop Chicago 1/6, Gibson, IN 1/9, Blue Island, IL 1/12, East Dubuque, Iowa 1/12, East Winona, WI 1/12, St. Paul, MN 1/12, Minot, ND 1/13, Glasgow, MT 1/17, Wagner, MT 1/17, Conkelley, MT 1/18, Columbia Falls, MT 1/18, Libby MT 1/18, Espanola, WA 1/19, Odessa, WA 1/19, Wenatchee, WA 1/19, Monroe, WA 1/21, Tacoma, WA 1/21, Port of Portland 1/22, Delivered 1/27

Note that I have moved all of my future updates to this thread in the build section.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/big-green-badlands-build.64818/

Last edited:

Gigsapien

Badlands
First Name
Dawn Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, per the dealer, the good news is it got to the last rail stop in Pearland, TX (basically south Houston) and has been there for almost a week and now is "sitting at the rail yard" 50 miles from my house. I already know that this delay is the rule vs. the exception with the shortage of convoy drivers, so now it's wait a few more weeks perhaps because Tomball Ford said they have close to 40 orders sitting there. It actually helps to know what is holding it up and there is a very logical explanation vs. feeling like it's lost somewhere.

Small place with just a few cars to unload :eek:

Ford Bronco 11/21/2022 Build Week w/Spreadsheet 1675109366152
I'm with Tomball too. Mine has been at the Pearland railyard since January 12th. Talked to them yesterday - was told the same - We have 40 vehicles there and shortage of drivers. This wait is killing me. Thursday will be 3 weeks sitting there.

Sponsored

TXbasesqatchin

Base
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm with Tomball too. Mine has been at the Pearland railyard since January 12th. Talked to them yesterday - was told the same - We have 40 vehicles there and shortage of drivers. This wait is killing me. Thursday will be 3 weeks sitting there.
Oh, cool. Experience has been great with Tomball Ford and maybe we'll be on the same truck! Nothing we can do at this point. I just keep buying and accumulating accessories that are waiting in the garage!

kryan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So built 11/23, still waiting for a train car. With no movement in weeks, I called my dealer and requested they reach out to the regional Ford rep. They came back saying "it was on hold, but now released." On hold for what? And now released? If it hasn't shipped by Monday they will open a ticket to investigate the delay. Has anyone else had to do this to get shipped?

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So built 11/23, still waiting for a train car. With no movement in weeks, I called my dealer and requested they reach out to the regional Ford rep. They came back saying "it was on hold, but now released." On hold for what? And now released? If it hasn't shipped by Monday they will open a ticket to investigate the delay. Has anyone else had to do this to get shipped?
Mine sat for a month with no explanation. Bronco phone line said no chip hold but I don't know if that was actually true. I'm quite sure there are still big challenges just getting these things shipped.

casbar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Tacoma, '17 Indian Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine is still at Blue Island. It just lives there now.