chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 65 mustang, 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

here it is at the dealership. it is in final prep now, I am having some stripes put on it, so hopefully I can pick it up monday. if my stupid credit union can get the financing paperwork done right. I thought I had that all worked out weeks ago. uuggh. one thing after another. I will say Stivers lincoln in Waukee was awesome. they honored MSRP, they were great to work with, they even honored the original price guarantee from november last year. no high pressure sales on the extended warranty or maintenence plans. they just processed my paperwork, accepted my down payment. and said they would work hard to try to get the bronco ready for delivery monday.

IMG_1458.jpg

IMG_1457.jpg

Wgchrs

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX, '17 Flex, '15 Mazda3, '97 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
here it is at the dealership. it is in final prep now, I am having some stripes put on it, so hopefully I can pick it up monday. if my stupid credit union can get the financing paperwork done right. I thought I had that all worked out weeks ago. uuggh. one thing after another. I will say Stivers lincoln in Waukee was awesome. they honored MSRP, they were great to work with, they even honored the original price guarantee from november last year. no high pressure sales on the extended warranty or maintenence plans. they just processed my paperwork, accepted my down payment. and said they would work hard to try to get the bronco ready for delivery monday.

Ford Bronco 11/7/22 Build Week w/ Spreadsheet IMG_1457

Ford Bronco 11/7/22 Build Week w/ Spreadsheet IMG_1457
Beautiful! Hopefully closing the deal on mine tomorrow 🤞🍻

Sponsored

mustanggarage

Badlands
First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took delivery today, dealer was awesome

Ford Bronco 11/7/22 Build Week w/ Spreadsheet PXL_20221209_190546258
congratulations. I got all my credit app snafu squared away, and they are putting the stripes on now. if I wasn't on call tomorrow I could pick it up tomorrow. I have already done all the paperwork its just a matter of getting the keys.

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still awaiting shipping… chat still says this week lol. I’m sure Monday when I check with them it will push out another week….

MizzouBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still awaiting shipping… chat still says this week lol. I’m sure Monday when I check with them it will push out another week….
I got a rail car # from the dealer and it’s progressed further than Ford is even tracking. Keep up hope!

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got a rail car # from the dealer and it’s progressed further than Ford is even tracking. Keep up hope!
Thanks. Yea I’m just annoyed. Trying to be optimistic. I think seeing the posts in the build threads seeing 2023s getting delivered doesn’t help lol, but I’m trying to stay hopeful.

Brak101

Badlands
First Name
Brak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the built email, and when I check the tracking link in the email, I get a error telling me to enter a valid VIN. same thing when manually entering it and using previous methods of checking it… should I be worried??

Sponsored

mustanggarage

Badlands
First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the built email, and when I check the tracking link in the email, I get a error telling me to enter a valid VIN. same thing when manually entering it and using previous methods of checking it… should I be worried??
Make sure you capitalize all the letters. For some reason it needs to be all caps

mustanggarage

Badlands
First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did get to bring it home today, I didn't get home until after dark, so I will have to make do with a garage shot. this is the first time I have ever been inside one, so I have some things to figure out, but I have watched a lot of you tube so It is not a completely new experience. but there are some things I still need to figure out. it will be fun. first thing I did when I got it home was put the IAG mud flaps on, the gravel road I live on would have tore it up in no time I am afraid.
Ford Bronco 11/7/22 Build Week w/ Spreadsheet IMG_1481

BadlandBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hot off the truck! My BL's has finally arrived at the dealership moments ago. It still needs to be inspected and prepped and I plan on picking it up on Thursday. Cannot wait.

IMG_3780.jpg

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hot off the truck! My BL's has finally arrived at the dealership moments ago. It still needs to be inspected and prepped and I plan on picking it up on Thursday. Cannot wait.

IMG_3780.jpg
Congrats! Love those rims.

What was your build date and shipping time line if you don’t mind sharing ? Glad to see some movement in our build week thread.

BadlandBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! Love those rims.

What was your build date and shipping time line if you don’t mind sharing ? Glad to see some movement in our build week thread.
Certainly. My original build date was 10/10/22. It was moved to the 10/17/22 build week and finally to 11/7/22. It was actually built on 11/10/22 (Blend Date). It then stayed on 'chip hold' for a week or so and shipped from Michigan by CSX to eastern MA on 11/28/22. It was delivered to a rail yard in E. Brookfield MA on 12/1/22., where it sat until today waiting for a 'full trailer' to get it to the dealer. 45 mins from rail yard

So, blend date 11/10, shipped 11/28 and delivered on 12/1 to rail yard and dealer on 12/13.
Sponsored